I need the pain to stop, I dont wanna go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrkZ90, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

I'm tired and fed up, can't keep going this way... I've tried everything I could to make things better, to change things but life keeps showing me how useless, worthless and unwanted I am... I just wanna stop hurting, to give up...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have felt as you feel and I found that asking people what they have done was rather helpful...people who have had success, how ever you wish to define that...I know that sometimes, I spin in circles, and need a fresh approach...so sorry you are feeling that way, but please continue to post and seek suggestions

3. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

What's the point? 8 fucking years trying everything I could and things only got worse... What's the point of sticking around any longer, just so that people can keep using and discarding me until they need something from me again? To try and keep pushing myself into people that clearly don't and will not give a shit about me?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Drk, don't give people the chance to use and discard you. You're worth more than that. I think you should keep trying, there's nearly 7 billion people in the world, don't let a handful ruin your life.

5. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

As if I could... short of completely isolating myself from everyone else, I tried everything. It's quite clear I'm not worth anything better than that, hence why I have no desire to keep trying, I'm fed up.

6. Paradox.Lost

Paradox.Lost New Member

Plz be aware that people do care.. people who you may not even know. Briefly share here some of what makes you happy and maybe a few happy times in your memory that stands out. I have never met you nor will I but I am concerned for you. Tell us what makes you happy.

7. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You're not worthless, you're important to me.

I hope you keep posting here, we're good listeners.

You can post to get out the things that are bothering you, without being judged.

8. Rachel2000

Rachel2000 Member

I am feeling like you so can't offer much in the way of advice but you are not alone hugs Rachel x

9. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

I'm feeling really lonely, completely torn and broken... there isn't much that can make me feel happy any more, at best I can avoid thinking about it sometimes but nothing else, and I always end up having to pay for it feeling even worse than before so I don't even try any more...

What's the point of living anyway? It's quite clear to me nobody gives a fuck about me, and that at best I'm just someone to call when they need something from me, a tool, and nothing else, that nobody cares or want my friendship or anything, I'm ready to give up, it's clear that no matter how bad things are, they can keep getting worse, and that the more I try and fail, the worse I feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.