I need to confess...I really do..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

is there anyone around that would be willing to hear me out in PM..it is silly really and I am so ashamed but just need someone to listen and tell me I am not a horrible person..a flake maybe but not awful..
    Thanks B

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I know we've never really spoken, but im willing to hear you out in PM :) :hug:

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'll have tons of people offering soon enough - but I'm willing to listen if you need me to. Otherwise, I commend you for being willing to confess to something that makes you feel so ashamed. It takes some guts to do that, especially one on one with another person.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks Avarice I confessed to OncomingStorm and feel much better...
    Once over the initial shame I am sure to confess to you all. My depression came back to haunt me, something I did/didn't do last year reared its ugly head today..being depresses sucks as when you get better you just have to deal with all the crap you fucked up before.

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

u no my inbox is always open if u need to vent etc :hug: :wub: love ya!! x x

6. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

If you'd like, yhes.

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Bambi, my PM box is always open to you :hug:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

here for you Bambi too...you've been so good to me...

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'd always recieve a PM from you. I always value your posts, and you were the first person to welcome me to SF!