i need to die right now!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by fallen angel, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallen angel

fallen angel Member

i cannot see a way to go on
    everything has fallen appart
    the XXXX are in my drawer
    i'm tryng to find out whre on my throat xxx
    why is dying so hard
    i wonder where my heart is
    i'ts only so long before i xxxx thjem in

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

What is falling apart? Can you tell us more about that? Maybe we can help. :hug:

3. fallen angel

fallen angel Member

lost my fiance
    lost my job
    lost my ability to function
    soon to loose my house
    lost hope
    i just stay in bed
    have not washed
    i'm disgusting
    28 years old
    at my parents house
    i wish it would all just end now

4. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you're going through. Just hang in there. And don't lose hope. Sometimes hope is what best keeps one going.

5. matt2391

matt2391 New Member

I know how you feel i want to die aswell im on my way to Manchester i hope
    i can go through with it.

6. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You have been loved and wanted. It will happen again but you need to put the effort in. You need a job and your self esteem back. So update your cv and look forward to further adventures. Sure there will be terrible days a head but a massive amount of far better days will always hold sway. Nothing will stop me. There are only solutions not problems.

7. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi fallen angel, I know things seem really crap at the moment and that here seems no way out, but hold on for a minute. take a step back. you have a lot of problems there, they can be worked out. honestly. I was in the same situation as you are in now a few years ago. I actually tried suicide, 4 times. I ended up being sectioned under the mental health act, in graylingwell. not a nice place. First you need to see your doctor, explain how you feel, get him to prescribe you something to calm you down. you can also ask about some counselling. You can speak to the bank and explain your situation regarding the mortgage, jobs i know are getting harder to find but they are out there. The fiance thing. I don't know why you split up but you may still be able to sort things out with him/her. things can be worked out. keep talking to us on here or if you don't want to post in publically pm me. Stay srong, stay safe.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't hurt yourself fallen angel. Love yourself instead and get help hun before it's too late. :hug:

9. JRM

JRM Member

Hey, about 6 years ago I was in a similar rut. I worked on campus at the university I attended at the time, had a fiancee who worked at a different building at the same campus, and was, for the most part, complacent with where I was. One night the girl didn't answer her phone, so I went to her place and it turned out she was cheating on me. We had an argument, and though there was nothing violent in the confrontation, she went to the school board and filed a formal harassment complaint against me. When that happened, the suspended me from the school, cut my work contract, and within a week from my struggling finances I couldn't make ends meet and decided to go back to my parents house, who btw were completely disgusted for my acting out of anger when I confronted this girl in the first place.

At that time in my life, amazingly, I never really considered suicide. But I was depressed beyond what I thought possible. I laid in bed for days without getting up. My parents, though not the nicest people at times, helped me out A LOT in life. And eventually everything got resolved with very minor or no repercussions to me. I don't know who you have in your life to lean on, but if nothing else, lean on us PLEASE before you make a final decision. We care about you. And then when you're calmer go seek help! Please! My life is not perfect and it hasn't been for a long time-- but I'm working through it and the more I meet people like you the more I believe that it can be done. I am glad you chose to post before doing anything too crazy. *HUGS*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.