I need to die

SomeGuy77

So sorry you feel that way. Sometimes life does feel like a prison to some people. I am one of them so I understand. Want to talk about it more?

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
@dying_inside , you DO NOT have to die. JUST NO. You've come a long way, man.You know that.*hug Give us a chance and please stay with us a little more. (((((((hugs))))))))

Join me in my quest in quitting suicide. I'm trying hard and YOU should too.:D

Last edited:
I cant live.

Hope is killing me

I must not hope anymore

Just wait for the right time to come

Im trapped in lufe, I want out
I want out too, I tried to live for a long time for my dogs, but is simply not enough. I feel that trying just leads to more humiliations and that as long as I play that game, I will only lose more. May be I can talk to you because I understand, but may be I will just make it worse.

Staying alive is hard, sometimes feels impossible. You’re heard and there are people who care, keep posting, keep talking about how you feel, keep fighting because you are worth it. I won’t tell you ‘you can do it ‘ because it won’t help if you don’t feel that but I will tell you I’m here if you want to talk. Words instead of actions.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Im tired, so tired I dont want to do anything anymore
Sorry you feel that way @dying_inside I think we have all felt that way at some time or another. Instead of holding onto hope which isn't working for you, try to change things in your life that you will feel better about. Is there any certain trigger for you feeling this way? I hope better days are yet to come for you, *grouphug2

Words instead of actions" problem is words are not enough so I act I need to act im breaking apart
If you say it enough times, if you’ll let people be there and help you, I promise things will get better. I don’t know what led you to this dark place but trust me that I know that ‘hard’ or any other word don’t even begin to describe how you feel. But don’t give up. Let us help you, talk to us, keep posting, we are here for you.

SomeGuy77

Words arent enough, I just hate life and having to live
No, words arent enough, but love is. We love you as a fellow human being and don't want you to die nor suffer. So please don't take your life!

I've been through suicidal tendencies for most of my life so I know the urge of wanting to end it all. I think many others in this forum have gone through the same.

Harrow

Hope springs eternally, even when we do not want it anymore, it is always there and the littlest things can remind us of that, so do not give up on it. I am not saying you have to search for it, but I am saying notice it when you can.
I hope you will feel better soon and find a way, we are all here to help you on that journey *hug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, I hope you are feeling a little better today, words might not always be enough but maybe if you let things out little by little you might be doing something today to make tomorrow's outcome a little better. Think on that.

SF is here for you.

I cant live.

Hope is killing me

I must not hope anymore

Just wait for the right time to come

Im trapped in lufe, I want out
*hugs*

We are here to help you

Never lose hope remember the good times that you had.

Can you tell more about it, why are you feeling like that? Is there any reason to care about or it is your mind just creating such thoughts

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00