I need to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

The pain I'm in cannot be described. I cry almost every day. I'm near tears as I'm typing this out.

I mean nothing to people. I have no friends, no one that loves me. I could die right now and it wouldn't matter to anyone. The people who I thought were my friends turned there back on me like I was nothing. The girl that I love more then anything could care less about me. I feel like I cause to many problems with my depression, I think people would be better off without me. At least if I was dead, people wouldn't have to worry about me anymore. All I am is a burden.

I know what I must do......It's the best thing for me and for everyone else. I feel like suicide is the only option I have left.
  2. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

I'm right there with ya man.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Impulse617, can you explain a bit about what has happened? i know you say that no one would miss you and it would be less of a burden should you go. I am wondering why you feel you are a burden? Is your pain physical or emotional? Is there anything we can do to help?

There are always other options to explore. While suicide is one of them, it should be the last one, only if all other options have been explored and exhausted. Please let us explore some options before you decide anything.

Take care. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2007
  4. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hun u do mean everything to us here i dont know u personly but i do care for you .
    i once was like that and still am now and then.///suicide. i know we think about it when theres nothing else to do. but its not the best option.

im always here if u need to talk.
  5. jamesbond

jamesbond Well-Known Member

hey impulse. i feel as you do and i shed tears everyday too you are not alone in the way you feel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.