I need to die!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Omg can I please just die already? Wtf am I still doing here? this has been one of the worst weeks of my life and there is no sign that things are gonna turn around anytime soon or ever, I just need to die already!!! Why is it so fucking hard to kill yourself, I dont wanna fucking be here!!!! Fuck this fucking shit!!! Every fucking relationship I ever have in my life always just ends up turning to shit and I end up being alone in the end with a broken heart, I just can't take it.....I have no one in this world, I always seem to fuck things up some how, this is the last straw, I'm sick of fucking up and losing the people I care about, enough is enough, I need to die, its better for everyone!

Well....I doubt I can get any sleep tonight, but maybe I should at least try, cuz there's always a chance that I won't wake up.....ahhhhh i guess i can only dream.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened that made this week so bad?

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

?????????????

4. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

Im sorry that things didnt work out for u but at least your getting dates,I cant even do that.I havent been on a date or had a girlfriend in over 10 years and all my friends are online

5. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you are going through such a bad time....I understand the 'need to die' really well, I've felt it since I was 13.

It's hard to die for 2 reasons...........1) we have a built-in drive to live........2)we are afraid of what will happen if the attempt doesnt work

Can you stick around and tell us what happened to make you feel this way? I am always here to listen........anytime.........big hug..........shaz

6. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I'm just alone, I have nobody in my life who would really care if I was dead....everyone who I care about I end up growing apart from or screwing the relationship up with them and they don't want anything to do with me anymore, I really don't see a reason to live, I honestly would rather die then be alone living a meaningless life.....

7. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

I get what you are saying,i too am alone,i have gone a whole month without talking to someone and my brother lives next door.the only people i get to talk to are all online.Im sure u have people here that care about u.I have just meet u and i care.i so know where you are coming from.that is why im so depressed,so suicidal,is the reason i dont want to go on.but i know i would hurt my online friends and maybe thats why i havent tried again yet.if u need to talk to someone ill be glad to talk

8. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

I'm here for anyone who needs someone. Any time. PM me if you ever need anything!

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Your life is not meaningless. It does have value. You will get through this. I'm sorry that your relationship didn't work out. That is one of the hardest things in this world to get over, and it does take time.

In this state of mind, you should get yourself to a hospital. I know what a terrible thought that can be, I've been in that state myself. But if you're suicidal, you need to be in a safe place. Trust me, it's for the best. It makes things so much easier when all you want to do is jump in front of a bus but you know you can't. Things come out and healing goes exponentially faster. Trust me.

We are not meant to be alone. You will find someone. If relationships keep failing, maybe there is something you need to work on with yourself. But right now you don't need to worry about that. All you need to worry about is getting yourself to a safe place, and all the rest will come later.

I hope you find a way to get through tonight. I feel your pain :heart: :hug:

10. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

What are you saying screams pure depression. Let it roll by, you will feel better. Even chronic depression sufferers feel better at times.

11. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

I can so relate to what you are saying..............loneliness is a killer..especially if we blame ourselves for being a failure at relationships.............you really need professional help.............taking meds and getting help doesnt mean you'll be on them for life..........you probably just need them for a while to get you over the worst of it.......I really hope you feel better soon......hang in there and keep talking..........shaz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.