i need to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I don't belong here....I'm not good for anything, all I do is hurt people. I feel like its better for everyone if I go, all I do is make the people I loves lives worse. Things will be so much better for everyone once I'm gone. I just feel like its the right thing to do. I just hope everyone I love knows how much they mean to me and that I never wanted to hurt anyone. I need to go....nobody wants me here so why stay??? This is something I have to do.....I don't belong here....I'm not good for anything, all I do is hurt people. I feel like its better for everyone if I go, all I do is make the people I loves lives worse. They should be so much happier

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur depression is sending you some way out distorted thoughts here. Your family will NOT be happier they will always blame themselves and the will live in extreme emotional pain if you leave. sorry but i know i live with this pain everyday and i would prefer you go into hospital and get help okay get some new meds get some therapy and heal okay for you and for the ones you love

3. Gordy1972

Gordy1972 Member

Total Eclipse is right...your family will not be better off without you. You need to talk to someone...what do you feel you have done to hurt people? How have you hurt anyone? Hurt is a big word that covers many different degrees...what you may feel you have done is really bad may be nothing at all. Tell us...what's on your mind and talk to us about what you feel you've done and then forgive yourself. It's the first step.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

yes, please tell us more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.