i need to do it...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

no one likes me. i was painting a mural with a group of people and i was trying to find something to do and i became the errand girl because no one would let me paint with them.

Me: can I paint the tree? =]
    girl: no, because i am
    Me: oh..

girl: go do something useful instead of standing around

^ about that one-
    she was making me mix her paints for her, pick up her trash, get her paintbrushes, but oh no, to her, i was useless

i want to overdose
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

i am so sorry, people can be so disgusting. please stay safe and dont do anything to yourself, you know youre more than welcome to participate in everything here. i know it cant be a supplement for the real world out there, but please do know youre always welcomed here with open arms :arms:
  3. TheLonelyAloePlant

I'm trying so hard but everything is so difficult. People just keep being nasty to me and I don't know why.
  4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Try finding a different group of people to be with. Apparently this group doesn't appreciate you enough.
  5. Chiller

Chiller New Member

I agree with that statement :wink:

Not everyone in this life can be mean to others, ya know?...
  6. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Maybe try to start your own group? Maybe once you start painting, some other people will join.

At the least, stay away from those douche bags. If they don't want you to paint with them, fine, THEY need to get their own paints. :biggrin:
  7. TheLonelyAloePlant

It's an assigned group for school service for National Honor Society. I can't get them to quit even if they hate me. :(
  8. after a comment like that I would of taken the paint and poured it on her head and shouted 'behold the ugly tree!' :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.