i need to do something extreme

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i need change now. something extreme. even if it means i walk out the door in a random direction and never return. the cycle is consuming me and has destroyed my self esteem and any sense of self worth. when i am working a useless job being spat on by all i am the loweest form of life, and that i cannot accept. i cannot accept slavery and peonage. i cannot accept being nothing its to hard to make anything of myself now. i have no opportunity and am burnt out with life. My parents will be mad if i quit my job and will kick me out so i have to go be a bum because i cant keep doing this. this inaction is driving me mad i need somthing to change now i have to do something extreme i need an extreme change.

What can i do that is extreme i need my life to change now. Im sick of enduring it.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

For you I think the most extreme thing you could do is change the way you view yourself. Instead of always saying you are the lowest form of life and can't take it anymore, learn to be pround of who you are and don't let others treat you poorly. You do not treat yourself well, how can others be expected to? Respect yourself and soon others will follow.
  3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Heh, as wierd as it sound i do know how you feel
    actualy i feel it myself, and i do something to change it
    i hope that in about a months or so, ill have enough money to buy a
    flight ticket to Israel, and to start a new life there, with my own place
    to stay, and a job....
  4. funkyfrog

funkyfrog Member

As much as you want a change on the outside you have to be realistic and realise that whatever changes you make externally, you're still going to be you inside. It may be a different city, a different job, a different life but underneath you're still going to be the same you. Believe me I know what I'm talking about, I've moved 15 times in 9 years and had nearly 30 jobs, it doesn't make a difference until you try and change what's inside and the way you feel about yourself. As gentlelady said, be proud of who you are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.