I need to end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Izzz, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzz

Izzz Member

I'm tired. I'm afraid my boyfriend now thinks badly of me, and the truth was hidden away from him.

I need to end my life and I hope to be dead by at least end of this week. I know it will hurt some people but I'm so sorry.

I'm praying this will never get discovered by anyone I know. I don't know where I am.
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Izzz please don't end your life *hugs* I promise your boyfriend doesn't think badly of you
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun give your bf credit ok he would not be your bf if he did not care about you. You do not want to cause anyone pain hun so you reach outand talk to someone get some help ok to get you through this rough time you are having hugs
  4. CoolMintz

CoolMintz New Member

Don't. End. You're. Life.
    You know why? Because if you truly wanted that, you would not of cared for anything else. Not your boyfriend, not your friends, not anyone including the people on this forum.
    You can tell you're self that you want all this to end... But just stop and look... What did you just do? Post such a topic on a public forum? Maybe just wanting for the right replies...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.