I need to escape

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I need to get out........................

feel empty and desperate and bored :(

I've been planning my suicide, I've got my method but deep down I want to be saved......

No one can though, or will.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Weirdo ripper,
    I sence you are very agitated. So what is going on? You came to the forum for help and we can offer you support and advice, but you need to talk to us so we know what has you so upset! We ARE Here.:chopper:

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

i hardly go out anymore....i don't really see anyone. i don't have the motivation to look for a job but i don't think any one will hire me anyway, as I lack experience and I'm not confident. My parents shout at me for just staying in my room all day :( they don't understand. every time something good happens it goes away and I feel even worse. I feel ugly and revolted with myself. I think people are staring at me all the time when I go outside, thinking how weird or ugly I am...time passes so fast, I can't grab hold of it, I don't want to get older, I panic at how fast it all goes...I just can't do it....the doctor put me on pills but they just make me feel empty and devoid of emotion, I can't express it, but I feel it bubbling away under the surface....I'm sorry, too much to explain right now :S thanks for your reply stranger 1.

4. Aleth

Aleth Well-Known Member

How do you visualise that?

I think of someone saying to me : "You're not alone, take my hand, I will lead you out of the darkness, everything is going to be alright." And believing it.

Its a rather, um, bittersweet fantasy for me, I think.

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Yep Aleth, exactly like that :(

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ripper you are not alone. Most of the regulars on the forum know I have augoriphobia, socialphobia, depression, Isolation to my bedroom , mood swings, irrational thoughts and racing thoughts. There are a few more like paranoia. my mind isn't working all that great wright now. There is hope you just have to work at it. My therapist has me getting out of the house a little more. I go to my brother and sister in laws house some weekends just to learn all over how to socialize. They don't push me. when I have had enough I just go into my bedroom and talk and play with my puppy(digger). Just wanted to let you know we care what happens to you...:chopper:...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.