I need to get out of this house

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alexx, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexx

alexx Member

I can't live in this house anymore my mom is driving me crazy I'm certain she's the reason I'm on this forum. She makes me so mad, I just wanna do the deed and end it all just to show her what a mistake she's made being an absolute bitch to me. I get the blame for everything in the house and I'm sick of it. I think I should move in with my nan at least she might appreciate me being there and I think I might feel better and not want to end it all as much.

Do you reckon I should move in with my nan? I'm going to do something tomorrow as I'm done with her :)

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

If you feel that bad it might be a good idea to go away for a while. Then you can get some objectivity. Im praying for you and hope you do too. Can you tell your Mom how you feel? Even in a letter? Maybe you have to go for her to appreciate you. You are in my heart and prayers. PLEASE write me if you like!!!!

Marty

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Alexx. Sometimes being apart is a good thing for you and your mom. I think that you should move in with your nan, as long as it is ok with your mom and your nan. Take some time to rest and relax. Take care of yourself. :hug:

4. alexx

alexx Member

I packed up my stuff last night but I had 3 bags and my nan lives on the other side of town so I don't fancy walking all the way down there with 3 bags :p I'll stay out of my moms way for today and get a big bag tomorrow and go to my nans and live with her for a bit and see if anything changes.

Also, I can't tell my mom anything cause she won't listen to me not even in a letter, she never does, i've been trying to tell her that I think I may have ADD and she just shrugs and moves onto something else, or if i try to tell her something she ignores me and listens to what she wants too.

Thank you though :)

5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

6. kinze

kinze Member

No parent wants to know that their kid might have ADD. Doctors and school teachers want to test my younger brother for it and it make my mother mad, she claims he doesnt have ADD, and its al becuase she doesnt want to face the truth about it.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Good luck with the move alexx. :hug:

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I hope you have better luck living with your Nan. I certainly sympathise with your situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.