i need to get this off of my chest

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by xmechanicalxanimalx, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmechanicalxanimalx

xmechanicalxanimalx New Member

last year, i met a guy. i thought he was going to be the best thing to happen to me. i just got out of a terrible breakup, he seemed like the light at the end of the tunnel.
    he broke me though. he never hit me around, but he stole my virginity, he stole my life, he stole my trust.
    its because of him that i'm so fucked up. i hate this. all of it.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened camila. He had no right to do what he did. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

relationships can be so harmful i hope in time you get some help to heal and find someone who is more gentle and kind He will get his later on in life someone will hurt him back i truly believe that For now get some help okay for you to help you heal.

4. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Camila. l recommend seeking help over this ordeal. l have a girl friend (friend) who is 43 and her ordeal still bothers her. To bad you can't have him disciplined in some way or form..... Sincerely, Joseph..

5. Indian81

Indian81 Member

I am still so scarred from my only long term relationship that I have vowed never to fall for anyone. Take my word for it , a day will come when this guy will mean nothing to you - n that day you will be happy you scraped him from your life.

6. Euphoria

Euphoria Member

Part of our mistakes is learning from them. I would give you advice, but as humans, we tend to ignore good advice because we don't like being told what do to thus we want to make our own mistakes. Some mistakes we make, affect us for the rest of our lives.

The question you need to ask yourself is. Are you going to let him have that kind of power over you, or learn from your mistake of trusting someone and not repeating it. You can only answer that question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.