I need to get this out my head

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Vampyrica, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampyrica

Vampyrica Member

Ive been looking at manequins lately, and seeing how different they are form my own body.
    Ive saw people like dita von teese, and longed for such a beautful body.
    Basically Im falling into the size sero trap.
    Im by no means 'fat', im a tall slim girl, but i do have some wobbly bits.
    I really want to achieve a tiny waist, with help of corsets.
    but i know i need to lose weight to do this.
    So im thinking of not eating.
    Or just eating a little each day.
    I fear this will make me ill :(
    But im finding it hard to not go ahead with.
    I will post a pic so you can see the type of figure i have at the moment (if it will work)

I think i need some help :(

<mod edit: Magpie - No member pictures please>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2007
  2. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

The mods here arent overly keen on having pics of members onsite but it looks like they havent seen this thread yet so, oh well. :biggrin:

You have a really nice figure and I hope you begin to like how you look and dont start an unhealthy eating habit in order to chase this harmful ideal.

3. xparisx

xparisx Member

Not eating wont help wobbly bits, it only causes you to lose muscle tone.
    Please dont do it!
    Just try having the healthiest body you can have, not having someone elses body. :smile:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

not eating makes you feel really drained! i should know, that was/is my method of losing weight although ive had no will power lately, wish i did. ive tried lots of different things but always fall back to my bad habits coz i cant live w/out yummy food(that just happens to be bad for you). im not fat either, im just not completely happy w/ my body, not that i want to be size 0! gymmimg and eating less seemed to work wonders but i dont have a gym buddy so im picking up weight again, fast!

5. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

=/ Sucks how mannequins tend to do that.. I hate when I go to stores and the clothes look better on a plastic person with no head than they do on me, but I mean they're obviously not real. It's good that you know that you are thin, but if there are just things you want to fix and it is specific areas, it would honestly be best to increase exersizing rather than not eating, in order to tone your body, you know? You realize what it will do to you, so honestly stop now when you can still think rationally about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.