I need to go back a year

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Jan 20, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I cant accept this life I need to go back a year and stick up for myself that is all I needed to do

I need to go back a year my life is crap I could have had a great life now I am dead and nothing I will be dead till they day I die

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I don't know your circumstances but you can still make things better, that's one of the perks of life.

3. wastedmylife

I need to go back at least 1 year, that would be awesome if I can go back 1 year

2 years would be fucking amazing, my life would be salvagable and amazing if I could go back 2 years

3 1/2 years my life would be perfect, I would have the best life ever if I could go back to before October 29th 2005

But regardless I need to go back at least 1 year, there are no other exceptions, it is something that has to be done, there are no other exceptions, I am unable to accept this life and all these things I created, there must be some way somehow to go back at least 1 year because it has to be done, I have no other choice

4. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

There are many people who wish they could go back or turn back time. I think many people for example would like to go back to Sep. 10th 2001.

I know its hard but the past is the past. We have to live with what we have in the here and now.

The only other thing is you could try inventing a time machine...but yeah...not going to happen.

5. I'd be very happy if I could go back two years from right now.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: wastedmylife.

You have to learn to deal with what happened in the past. Have you tried therapy? :hug:

7. wastedmylife

ha therapy, I really needed to see a shrink last March/April but in this awesome country I live in I had no health insurance and no one would see me, I progressivley got worse and worse and here I am

If I had seen a decent therapist last year when I wanted to I wouldnt be here now, I know that

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that. It's a shame really because therapy really does help a lot.
    Perhaps talking to someone close to you will help? Do you have friends?

9. wastedmylife

not anymore, I lost them all in the last 2 years, I really am a fucked up useless person, if I was a dog I would be put out of my misery

10. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

< Mod Edit Hazel: Quote of Dave_N's rude & unhelpful post. >

dave STOP trying to goad and be sarcastic on threads esp involving wasted. you keep doing it an if you cant be supportive you have no place being here

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  11. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

have a look online for free therapy through organisations in your area they do have them. also start calling the shelters and homeless charities.. look on google. there are things you can do. oh and please report the sarcastic posts that follow you arround here.. they are not helpful x

you could post your town up and we could collectively try to find services for you., i am sure a few of us looking could find stuff

12. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about going back a year, even a few years, or 10 years would be the ideal situation. The sad reality of life is that you can't dwell on the past I know I've done it a ton.

You need to accept where your at, there are some things that won't change some specific physical problems etc, I know well about.

That doesn't mean there isn't any treatment or drugs to improve them depending on what your talking about.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It was just a harmless joke Hazel. What was so rude about mentioning a time machine? :unsure: