I need to hurt....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I self punish myself, I feel like I need to feel hurt cause I'm not good enough to have love. If people don't like me than that means there's something wrong with me and I need to punish myself again. Whenever I cry I tell myself what a loser I am and that I'm weak. When people ignore me or won't talk to me, I usually tell myself that it was cause I did something wrong and that I deserve pain. Now it's coming pretty close; I want to self harm myself anytime I mess up or do anything stupid or embarrassing. Why do I constantly feel the need to feel wanted? Why doesn't people like me? That must mean something is wrong with me..... I'm so close to hurting myself cause I feel like a loser. People talk to me and become friends with me and than they vanish, I blame myself and than when I see them on Forums again they act as if they never knew me and I knew it was cause I was way too needy or did something stupid. Everyone is leaving me and I'm so close to cutting myself again, I cut myself only once in my whole life cause I had a panic attack and now I'm close to cutting myself again. :Cry:

2. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Hang in there.... I feel the same way most of the time, self blame... It's not your fault and try reminding yourself that your important, you are you, if that's not acceptable for other people then remind yourself that they have lost... It's hard and I struggle with it but it does help, the reminders. You have come on here and that's a good step, if you ever need to talk feel free to message me..
    Your special don't blame yourself
    Hugs<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.