I need to know......

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Spikey, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

..... Is anyone else as clumsy and accident prone as me? Literally, I unintentionally hurt myself at least once an hour.
    I've been up twenty minutes so far, and I've already stubbed my toe running up the stairs, slipped down the bottom two stairs on my way back down, and tripped over the wooden dog-guard thing against the kitchen door!!!!!!

Anyone else like moi?

2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

lol that wodden dog guard is a bastard at your's mel but fortunatly i cant say im as accident prone as you seem to be lol :hug:

3. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

:( that's no good
    i'm not that clumsy, but i'm pretty clumsy

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I agree with the dog guard, i tripped on that! i think everyone did! and the dog bowls! and i nearly feel down your stairs too! just blame your house :tongue:

5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I used to be terribly accident prone when I was younger; my teenage years were particularly bad. It doesn't help that my vision isn't entirely binocular (I failed my last depth perception test) so I'd fall down stairs, trip over carpets, and I walked into a post once.

It's gotten a lot better in recent years but people still chalk me up as being clumsy. I think it's because I try to do things too quickly. :laugh:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm so clumsy it defies belief. I trip over my own feet :rofl:

7. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

I am VERY clumsy. Just yesterday I slipped twice in the kitchen, spilled my plate of food while walking to the table, and last night right before I went shopping I fell down the stairs. So don't feel bad, I'm very accident prone too. :biggrin:

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Yay ^^ Another clutz like me! Hehe. We should form a clutz only group! Lolol.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm clumsy only when drunk:tongue:

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

All the time...doing something dumb at least once a day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.