i need to let go.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by red.stitches, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red.stitches

red.stitches Member

i have nothing to live for.
    life is a pointless prosession of pain after pain.
    i'm tired and hollow. i need to sleep but no one will let me.
    the one person i loved has left me forever and i don't ever want to go through this pain again.

so i'm going to fade away. i'm going to let it consume me until there is nothing left.

i'd like to jump off a building, but i'm too scared to go out the house.
    i'd cut my wrists, but i don't want anyone to find my body like that...
    so i'll starve myself, let my body become as hollow as my mind.
    its going to be slow. but oh god is it worth it.
    maybe if i can get the courage to go out the house tomorrow i can find a nice building.

2. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

don't find a nice building if you don't die you could end up being paralyze and that would suck hardcore. Does your family still love you? I'm sure there are people who still love and care about you.

3. red.stitches

red.stitches Member

my dads an alcoholic and druggie who abused me, my moms an alcoholic, my sisters a prostitute, i don't talk to my brothers, the rest of the family probably forgot i exist.
    i have a few friends who i am very far away from.
    i'm in love with someone i can never be with.
    i have no aim in life, no faith, no love, no pathway to follow, no control.
    i have no passion for anything.
    i am selfish and ugly and alone.
    i cause more trouble than anything else.
    i deserve any pain i get.
    and i just want it all to end.

4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

A building is not a good way to go. You will likely, as effervescentpsyche said, end up paralyzed. Your family sounds like a bunch of losers; if they don't love and appreciate you, then to hell with them! You don't have to let them hold you back in life. It also sounds like you have self esteem issues. You are probably not ugly, and you definitely don't deserve the pain you get. You've done nothing to warrant abuse from your father, or anyone else. You are worth life, and you are deserving of love and happiness. Those who seek shall find.

:hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Dying by starvation or by jumping off a building are both awful ways to go. I don't think you really want to do this to yourself. I'm sorry to hear that your lover has left you, but that's no reason to end your life. I'm sorry that your family isnt very supportive, but there are many people here who are more than willing to help (me included). Please don't give up on life. :hug:

6. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

starving your self is very hard even for me i dont ever feel hunger anymore but if you dont eat your stomach will fill with gases from your body, your intestines will hurt like hell youll soon get to weak to even stand on your own two feet so its long extreamly painful and when ya starve your self your brain will trick you into eating because when ya starve you brain shuts down and then becomes primitive, so the urge to eat will be soo damn bad but wait you cant eat now cause you body hasn't ingested anything solid.

So basically you will fail or you'll end up killing your self when ya don't want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.