I need to LET IT ALL OUT,not get on my soap box.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Dec 30, 2010.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Not so long ago I was told by someone that they didn't want to talk to me because they would actually need to invest some emotion and interest into our conversation.
    Something they were not prepared to do as it would come at a great personal cost to them.

They also told me that at times,as far as they were concerned,that to them I simply do not exist.

This person has no problem exhausting their precious supplies of "me" when it comes to fraternizing with other people.No trouble at all.

What should I feel towards this individual?
    Thankful that they are not prepared to just tell me to get lost or annoyed that they not prepared to just tell me to get lost?

I feel so stupid,worthless and rejected.

2. victor

victor Account Closed

u should tell THEM to get lost n it would be their loss, not urs, mate

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

That sounds really bad. Is this person apart of your personal life or just someone you see occassionaly? Either way, this person does not sound at all like someone you want to be connecting with.

4. NoMoneyToPlease

Thanks Victor.You are right.
    This person is actually beginning to remind me of a family member who acts like this.Why choose what I already have.

In regards to this individual,if I want to see a giant arsehole then maybe I should just visit a zoo with an Elephant in it.

5. NoMoneyToPlease

Blake,this should explain my incoherent ramblings somewhat and as to why I came over as a bit of a budding sex offender in my first posts....this person quite literally barged into my online life.They demanded that I gave them some attention and the minute I tried to they set about making me feel like some kind of pervert.
    They keep on pointing out their age like they were jail bait (30 soon) and have threatened me with a beating from criminals because I wrote something in my blog to piss them off from lurking on me.

So in answer to your question,they are part of my life when they want to be.

I have almost been driven insane by this person.I have told them this but it does not seem to register with them.

6. victor

victor Account Closed

well, if they dont appretiate u mate, its not worth of trying n puting urself low in front of their eyes, just fuck em. i had to learn that the hard way.
    watch me dancing instead

http://www.lotsofjokes.com/dance_dorks-video-509.htm

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Do they know your name? Perhaps it would be an idea to either ip restrict them, restrict access to your blog to only your friends, or start an entirely new one, and ditch all forms of contact. New emails and accounts ect. You dont want someone like this hounding you.

8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I agree, be very careful of people of this nature, see if admin can help you on blocking them.

You dont need "friends" to bash you or to make you feel bad, you can do that all alone, right..lol I know I can. Give them the boot, they are not friends.

9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

You can either get this person out of your life or carry on putting up with their crap. It's up to you. Personally, I think you should do the former.

10. victor

victor Account Closed

i am confused now. maybe its just me coz my head is fucked up n ppl around just wouldnt shut the fuck up in this fuckin house.
    anyways, at first i thought 'they' r someone u have relationship with n feelings 4 n they r ignorant towards ur problem is to make a decision wether to let go or fight 4 their affection, friendship or whatever it is what u want from them
    but now u said 'they' r actually threatening u n all that shit n from that post it looks like ur problem is to find a way to get rid of them
    so it got me confused whats actually the issue? can u explain the situation more?

11. victor

victor Account Closed

did i make sence in my last post? it might be just my fucked up mind preventing me from understanding anything right now - i dont even know what time it is - in this case just ignore me:D

12. azrael316

azrael316 Member

a friend is not a friend if s/he bullies you or threatens you or makes you feel bad for thier own selfish motivations..... block them out of your life you don't need them and you will feel better i m sure.

13. NoMoneyToPlease

@Blake-I find it hard keeping away form this person.I find them very attractive.
    I think my shallowness may be my undoing.

@doityourself-I know,I know. :)
    This person is just messing me about.They are not at this site,or at least I hope not.If they were here and still not acting as a friend should then that would send my self esteem crashing through the floor....yet again.

@Avarice-All I need to do really is kick the side of my computer a couple of times and this person is gone from my life.
    I cant afford to replace my computer and I would not want another surfing member of my family having to ask who this person was and why I put up with their crap.
    The shame would be too much to bear.

14. NoMoneyToPlease

@Victor-Do not worry about being understood when trying to ask me about a situation I don't understand myself.
    This person is a many layered onion.The kind of onion the great philosopher Shrek talks about.
    And this situation,it is everything and nothing you talk about.

This person has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at me,and that's only because they kept that so they could wash their hands of all responsibility.

All the games man has invented he displays before him,war,chess,which cup is the pea under.He even boasts about his subterfuge.
    Women on the other hand,they keep their games to themselves,some could say they haven't found the need to take their games out of their boxes.

I can not fully explain to you what is going on because I am limited by being a man.
    Sorry,I am not far from being an ape on this one.

15. NoMoneyToPlease

@azrael316-If I had the strength to follow your wise advice and not make a giant fool out of myself,I would.

16. victor

victor Account Closed

well, i never seen Shrek im afraid :D dunno how i managed not to lol. anyways
    i stil aint got no clue what goin on exactly, obviously, coz even u dont understand it urself lol well, u said that inni
    but the base of all this is: u want somebody (well, u want smth - friendship or whatever it is what u want from them) and they r takin a piss out of u. right?
    as i have, unfortunatelly, learnt from my experience, in such situation u either:
    1.go down the rabbits cave - if ure an idiot
    2.go like 'oh, fuck u' - if ure not
    obviously, u r an idiot, thats why u r here n posting this in a first place lol
    im an idiot, too. im here 4 exactly the same reason im afraid lol
    u go on with their game trying to blame everything but their fucked up nature, to accept n justify them. oh, now thats the worst part of it - trying to justify whatever they do. they will piss on ur head n ull go 'oh well, its not nice but they didnt mean that really, but they badly needed to take a pee n my head was the nearest thing around, perhaps they didnt realise the difference between me n the toilet..' pathetic. if only i had realised that a couple of months ago i wouldnt be on this forum right now lol
    if someones treating u like shit but u dont wanna let go u will always find the ways to justify em. but the more ull keep doing that, the more ull get fucked up, and its not gonna change a damn thing. they wont change. just harm u
    n eventually theres two ways again:
    1.u kill urself when u cant take the pain no more - if u stay an idiot
    2.u go like 'oh, fuck u' thinkin how stupid u were when u eventually get back to ur sences

17. victor

victor Account Closed

summary of the post above:
    do urself a favour n just tell em to fuck off

18. NoMoneyToPlease

I think that is probably what I should do.

19. NoMoneyToPlease

Thank you Victor.I am about to publicly humiliate this person so I can claw back some of my self respect.

It is time I did something back.

20. victor

victor Account Closed

my ex sent me an email last nite. i paniced n started goin crazy. what if she wants me back? what if she regrets leaving me? what if this, what if that?
    well, it wasnt any of this, it was a short but warm msg saying 'happy new year, i wish u happines u really deserved blah blah blah'. the old me would go crazy thinkin shit like 'oh, she didnt 4get me, perhaps she stil loves me, shes so kind (wow, nearly an angel, inni), she send me an email (wow, what an achievement, she sent me a fucking email) i stil have a chance..'. more pain, more empty hopes n more hearache would follow. more sleepless nites, more tears, more drinking sessions, more fucking myself up, more countless pills of ibuprofen to keep myself feeling like a zombie n to block the pain (wow, what a fuckin genius i am, i figured out u can get a cure for broken heart in 'boots' without a prescribsion). thats an old me like few months ago
    all this 4 what? 4 some stupid bitch who deceived me, lied, cheated n fucked me up in every possible way
    so the new a bit smarter me, instead of all that, u know what i did? i replied to her email. my answer was: '..how dare u?!'
    and it feels good
    just saying all this 4 u to understand one thing: if u give em ur heart n come all open with the purest intentions n mutherfuckers hurt u n keep hurting u, then just FUCK THEM
    they wont feel ur pain if ull cry urself to sleep everynite. they dont give a fuck
    then.. why would u?
    if u know what i mean