I need to sleep, but I just can't

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by souncide, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

'Cause no matter how much I sleep, I'll wake up tired or with some kind of pain.
    It's been like this for some time.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Maybe you have a medical condition that makes you tired all the time...I have a thyroid problem and I seem to be tired no matter how much I sleep. That can cause other physical symptoms too. You should get a checkup and see if anything physical might be making you worn out.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I have generalized anxiety and I need meds to sleep, but it's not enough, I had to get sleeping pills, because all I did was sleep due to lack of sleep and I never slept well...but now I find I sleep better with the sleeping pills...maybe ask your doctor about it?

4. souncide

I still live with my mother (I'm 17), and for her my problem is "lack of exercises". She won't take me to any doctor because "it'll be a waste of money: he'll tell you to do some action". The fact that I've been waking up at 5:25 since the beggining of this year and still can't sleep properly apparently doesn't change her mind, so I'll be all fucked up until I have my own money to get help.

5. morning rush

that sucks :/ why parents don't listen to their children is beyond me...my dad was like that...he never cared what I felt, as long as I didn't cost any money...otherwise I would never hear the end of it..sigh...

hang in there...maybe you can try herbal tea? like chamomile before bed? or look over the net for stuff that can be bought at the grocery store or maybe with your allowance? do you have one?

6. souncide

Would you believe if I said that one time I took 3 sedatives (one of passion fruit and the others of herbs) at once and there was just no effect? Because it's true.

7. morning rush

aww that sucks :( I wish I knew something that would work...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.