I need to talk about it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blackeyeddog, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackeyeddog

blackeyeddog New Member

I have never had a chance to talk about everything that is happening in my life
    My parents don't know about my depression
    My friends dont either

I don't think I could ever talk about it to my parents. We don't get along. I sometimes like to go a few days without talking, it just makes them angry.

I have wanted to die for over a year now.
    I know if I had the means (or the courage) I wouldn't be here

I have a lot of issues right now, I just want someone to talk to about it and maybe help them too.
    I don't have it in me to do this verbally
    packingblankets@hotmail.co.uk
    please

2. crashing-down

crashing-down Member

hi, i read ur post and was drawn to you, i feel like we have a lot in common. I guess from the way that you talk about your parents that you are young? I am 20 and still live with my parents and they have no idea how i feel eiva.. they would be mortified if they knew that I was on this forum. There are two reasons that I dont tell them how I feel, one is that I dont want to upset anyone, but the other is that I am ashamed to feel this way. I even went to the doctors a while back because it wa affecting my uni work, but when he asked if i thought I was depressed I just said no and left..I feel lik there is nobody in the world I can talk to.

Sorry, for that ramble, but just fought it would give you an idea of me.

You say that you have alot of issues at the moment, what are they, is there no way tat you can work through them?

It is not that you have not got the courage to die, you are not meant to yet, there will be a time, no matter how long it takes when you do not feel this way, eben though it does not feel like it now. And yes, the feelings may and proberbly will come back, but you must keep looking to the future.

J x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.