I need to talk to someone asap

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lestat, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm reareally not dealing with my emotions right now. Everyone I try to call is either in bed or not around. I don't know what to do.

I need a voice.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi my.laptop is after dying on me ..pun not intended..but I can use this site on my phone which I'm doing. What is causing you to feel so low? What has triggered this. I will talk if you need someone x

3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Hi, a long relationship ended today. It really doesn't look like we can get back together.

I'm so bad right now. I don't know what I'm doing

4. Petal

Hi again. I am so sorry to hear that. That's terrible news.do you want to talk about why it ended or how ? It might help to talk and get it off your chest.

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

It ended because I took our relationship for granted. I took her for granted. I didn't value it. I didn't think she'd leave me.
    She didn't tell me she felt like this. Then one day she said.... But by then it was too late. I tried to fix it but now it's over.

6. Petal

I'm not sure what to say only I'm really sorry. Don't allow your mental anguish take over. Try and cope one step at a time. It must be really hurtful, don't fret you are not alone in this. I've been through break ups, they can be hell. I hope you get through this safely and sound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.