I need to talk to someone

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by transparent, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I feel really alone. Sitting here, listening to Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams'. That song is one of the two things that can make me cry.
    Not too long ago, I<methods> myself. (My last post was when Kankuro posted "By the time you read this".) I was planning to go with him. I didnt know that he was gonna do..<methods> etc...i had know idea.
    I was planning to <methods> myself...and I did. All I remember was <methods>the banister..and then nothing for like a split second..then I was waking up in the hospital. <methods>
    I am so disappointed that I failed. For that single moment in darkness, I felt ok. I felt peace...like a huge burden had been lifted from my aching back.
    I know I need to talk to some people hear...there are good people here and I know that.
    Talking is just hard for me.....it always has been.
    I know one day I will try again...I can feel approaching.
    I just dont know what to do anymore other than to try again.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
  2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'm so glad that you are okay, and it wasn't not a successful attempt. And know, that my PM box is ALWAYS open! Feel free to PM if you need to talk!
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm glad it failed and that you are still alive and able to get help.
    Nothing changes when you die, but when you're alive all it can take is a lucky week to begin turning things around. PM me anytime. :hug:
  4. husbsuicide

husbsuicide Member

My husband of 19 years, 7 months, 18 days, and 22 hours. Was successful right in front of me. The heartache I feel every moment of every second is unbearable! I am so thankful you were not successful and I do not even know you. Live.....Dont hurt the ones who love you and you don't even realize how much everyone that knows you loves you and will miss you terribly! I will miss you! I need a reason to live to go on myself. Give me that reason. I don't sleep hardly at all. So if you feel like you need a friend, Im here. Talk to me before you attempt again, Please........
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad the attempt was not successful transparent. I only wish you no longer had the pain that drove you to do this. Remember their are always other options than suicide to stop the pain. Never stop trying to find the one that helps you to live. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.