I need to vent a little

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Deijerz, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Deijerz

Deijerz Member

I have a lot of drama going on in my life and I posted about some of it but right now I need to vent about other stuff.

I just moved to a new place, started hanging out with lots of people and I swear the day I'm most depressed and really need some socialization everyone's busy. I just hate feeling so lonely and like I'm not good enough for anyone.

2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

You're never alone, not on here. We're all here to help eachother, including yourself. Whether it's just to listen, to talk, anything. Never be afraid to ask for someone to talk to on here :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You have every right to come on here and vent.. We have all been there..You can PM any of us if you need some one on one talk..Just don't be put off if you don't get a reply right away because of time zones, or the member you are trying to talk to is otherwise occupied and hasn't seen your PM yet..Let us help!!

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I hope you will find some solace!

I was going to mention a little of what is contained in the above 2 posts. Vent away or pm us...we are here!

Mike

5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. There are times that I feel very isolated from the world, as well, and just want to socialize with somebody, to tell them everything that's weighing on my mind.

I know that it's not quite the same, but we're all here to listen. Like others have stated, PM boxes are always open.

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Anytime you're feeling lonely or want to vent feel free to PM me. :hug: