I need to weep!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by the_farewell_kid, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_farewell_kid

the_farewell_kid Well-Known Member

I need to weep! (venting)

I have been feeling so desperate lately. Thinking that my life is meaningless. I suffer from severe apathy. I am very low on emotions and it is bothering myself and others. I became mentally ill since 2006 and it was very worse when it first started. Pupils were unfamiliar with my illness, I was appearing to look sad/unhappy/grumpy/angry and it frustrated them. Since that time, I rarely get happy. I can't be happy when every time I go out, people show an unhappy facial expression. They look as if I make them feel uncomfortable with my appearance. Drivers start speeding up as the speed of a racing car from the moment they see me. All these reactions of people make me feel bad. I feel like people don't like me. I feel like people can't stand the way I look. People are so intolerant. I just need something to weep it all out, then I will feel relieved.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

How about videos of a mother cheetah finding her cubs dead, then trying to revive them before mewling in despair? Always makes me sad.

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Re: I need to weep! (venting)

You are right , crying is a release! I call it a shower for the inside! I do hope you feel better soon and if you need to talk, my pm box is always open.
  4. the_farewell_kid

Thank you, jameslyons. It was just a temporary state of desperation. I feel ok today.
  5. the_farewell_kid

Re: I need to weep! (venting)

Thank you, Starlite.
  6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i can understand you feel "out of place" when you are down and ppl look at you as if you have some kind of desease, and i know you probably dont want to hear this, but is a lesson i think many of us went through when we were first "afflicted" by depression; find your mask, a way to cover your 'sadness' just while in public and at times where it doesnt suit,.
    as much as this is and feel unfair, you hvae to understand that many people will not understand your plight or be sympathetic towards you so in the long run it tends to help with feelings of rejectment in the short term untill you can get some help

i hope you are feeling better still :hug: and we are here for you
  7. the_farewell_kid

Hi, wheresmysheep. Sadness is an emotion and it can be concealed by replacing it with another emotion. This is the main advantage for emotional people who encounter negative emotions, they can play with them by concealing and replacing. Severe apathy is when you have no emotions or very low emotions or inability to express emotions, you can't conceal it. I mean when you have almost no emotions because of a disease, you can't create a fake emotion to conceal it. Trust me. If it was possible I would be doing it already. I am someone who explore many possibilities in everything. But thank you for the advice even though you didn't know that I don't suffer from depression. I suffer from a rare disease called "simple schizophrenia". And thank you for the lovely hug.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
  8. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

my grandmother suffers from simple schizophrenia and cronic schizophrenia.
    it can be helped by medication
    are you currently taking any?
  9. the_farewell_kid

Hi, Taylor. I'm currently taking Seroquel and Remeron. I've tried several medications before.

Antidepressants: Remeron, Paxil, Effexor, Zoloft, Celexa, Wellbutrin and Desyrel.

Antipsychotics: Risperdal, Zyprexa, Geodon and Seroquel.

Unfortunately, they didn't help. Well, I think they helped me a little with my mood because I was very worse when I first started being ill.

I'm glad to hear that I know someone who is suffering from simple schizophrenia. Can you explain the condition of your grandmother, please? What kinds of symptoms does she have?

And thank you for the lovely hug.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.