I Need Too Let This Out :/

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wez, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Wez

Wez New Member

Hi i'm new here and i needed too let a few things out...

Right i've been very depressed lately because my best friend has too go to court against someone who was sexually harrasing him when he was younger...
    But the thing is his mum asked me if the man did anything too me supposing he lived dead opposite my house, But i said no.... But he did and i don't know where too go with it.
    I have never told anyone and keeping it all in takes and effort and sometimes i go a little crazy because i can't keep it contained and the only way i can let it out is by anger and violence,,, I've been suicidal many times and have quietly attempted it at least a dozen times but they always seem too fail?
    I've not come here to ask for ways too kill myself i've just come too speak and be heard about this for the first time in my life.

Thank You For Listening :smile:

Wez :)

2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

if you wanna talk more im willing to listen either on here, pm, or msn

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

good that you have let it out here and have been heard Perhaps you can write a note to your friend going to court to say just yes you were abused but no more that way the bbbbbbtrd can be locked up never to hurt anyone again.
    Your anger will be taken out on him and used to put him away Only if you are ready though I think it would help not only you but your friend to take care Keep talking venting okay let it out we are listening

4. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

You have to let this out.You cannot keep this bottled up inside of you,it is only causing harm.
    You must remain intact.Remember how important you are before you think of doing yourself harm.
    Where are you, UK or America?
    I only ask because if your head is in too much of a spin I could find contacts on the web,professional people who can help you deal with what has happened to you.

This situation is not fair on you.There are people out there who are trained to help you cope.They have dedicated their lives to providing help for those who need it.
    You must go to them.
    Please.

5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Wez,
    Well you've taken the first step. You've told us. That's a huge step forward for you and you should be very proud that you've done it.
    The next step may be hard but you'll be able to do it.
    You need to get some help. Go and talk to your doctor and tell him what you've told us. If necessary, print it out and show him.
    You're going to need a doctors help to get you through this. It will be difficult but it can be done. Don't worry about the court case or telling anyone else because the first priority is to get you well.
    It will be up to you then to decide whether or not you wish to talk to the police.
    It doesn't matter that you said no when your friends mother asked. Most survivors of abuse deny anything wrong when first asked. It takes tremendous courage to admit that you've been abused.
    You don't need to be thinking of any of that now though. Right now you need to be thinking about your own healing path and nothing else. All that anger and violence that you're feeling is a natural reaction to what's happened to you but you need to find a safe way to release the feelings. A doctor can help with that.
    Feel free to pm me anytime
    Sending hugs
    x

6. Wez

Wez New Member

Thank you so much all of you, I couldn't start too tell you how much them simple words of courage and advice have already helped me, I have made an appointment with my doctor and hopefully we will move on there,
    You have all helped me in ways you cannot understand.
    Thank You,
    Wez :biggrin: