i need u

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by among the stars, Nov 6, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

mom i need u so much, i didnt listen when they said u would die in 2 days, how could i, u hd promised u would always be here, u promised ud never leave me. I saw what u became, but i didnt wanna believe that it was the end.

looking at ur body when u passed and at the funeral all i wanted u to do was wake up and climb out of bed/casket and hold me.

mom get up, I need u, get up, get up, please get up.

u should have told me taht u were going to die, u must have known, maybe u were protecting me but i needed to know, i needed more time with u.

mom get up, i need u, get up, get up, plese get up

Mom I need you!

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console: :arms:

i'm sorry hun..I think we go into denial at that time when we can't deal with the truth of what's happening...
    I sat with my Dad all day and when he got almost to his last breath I went out to use the phone???!!!!
    Some things are too hard to acknowledge...knowing what was happening to your Mum is one of them.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are suffering so much Your mom is there okay she is I hope you can get some councilling okay it helps Grieving is so hard i know but know we are here anytime okay you need to let the pain out

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How very sad...one of my best friends die a month and a half ago, and I just went through this today...I know the heartbreak of feeling like this...please reach out to us so you know you are not alone...big hugs and my condolences, J