I need your help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

Im so tired of everything, i want to die all i need is a little encouragement i was wondering if somebody could help me find a pro suicide website. I dont want people to try and talk to me to help me i DONT want help i want to die, i just need a little encouragement and i think if i found some who would encourage me to take my life i would have the strength to do so. So please if you want me to be happy then please tell me because i dont want to live this life no more. Somebody out there must beable to help me.
  2. Eno

Eno Guest

Shit. I don't know what to say. Okay. You seem to be in a place similar to me and we're not to far apart in age. You love music. Shit. You seem to have made your mind up. I've been through one attempt and it ain't pretty. Hold on man. PM me if you want5 to. Let's talk. Please hold on. I'm here for you.

I realize you know what you want but please just talk to me and others here. Come on. You're not alone here. Please stay and talk. I can be a big ear, a giant ear for you right now, seriously. Please talk to me or anyone here.
  3. Sorry. I don't know of any "pro-suicide sites". But people here will listen to you if you would care to explain any part of your story. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just trying to explain that this is a great site for finding people who will listen & can relate to where you're at right now. You might even change your mind. :eek:hmy:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.