to see what im gonna do,
to prove myself im serious enough,
to feel im getting closer and closer to it,
just as i always wished.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am sorry you are so sad now is time to reach out for support
I am glad you are posting here so others can reach out to you we have all been where you are so we get how hard it can be to keep fighting
If you are too tired to fight now then reach out to you doctor ok don't spend your time and money on a way out spend it on getting yourself help to get out of the darkness ok Keep talking here i hear you

dying_inside

Thank you Total Eclipse,
im sorry, actually it was selfish of me to post this here.
i guess i just wanted to feel the reality of it.
im so sick of it all.

True-Lee

Thank you Total Eclipse,
im so sick of it all.
dying_inside, it is alright to post in here especially when you are down or feeling sick of it all.we are here for just those times when you are feeling your worst, that is the time that you need the support and caring that we try to give to people in a safe place!
some times all of us feel that way I am sure if not all at least most of us, I am sick now really not feeling the greatest, I have not been doing much but sleeping and really feeling down but I have been checking in here on and off to try and keep some sense of purpose and sanity hoping that I can at least help one person, when I do that it makes me feel better, about them and myself! Please You are not selfish at all, maybe next week I will be seeing your words, those words may be the ones that I need that day, you never know! I hope that you will stay with us we need everyone. I do not think You are being selfish at all! We all need to know and feel that we are somebody You are in this room, it is your room, Please Stay!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you Total Eclipse,
im so sick of it all.
Don't be sorry, that is what we are here for and we know that people here will be unstable (even myself) and say things at times we later regret. So no sorries. I just hope you can keep yourself safe and get the proper medical help that you need. Could you do that? Is that possible?

dying_inside

Thanks for your tome and words and support.
sorry, i forgot to answer here.
What kind of medical help you think i should get? I dont understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00