i never forget it

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by chloe21, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I just got to say is that I have been sexual abuse at very young ages ok and I hope no one think that it’s my fault ok and I have been through a lot of different thing in my life and I have three beautiful kids now and a hubby as well and he has three kids as well and they all play together when they all together and my hubby hasn’t see his two young kids for ages when they used to live and now it is nearly Christmas and we have their present here and I hope my hubby have fun with all the kids on Christmas day and never take off from us all and if he does he will go on a holiday in the mental healthy for a good rest away from us all and I know that will happen because the police had a talk to me about it I said yes that he need to do it sometime.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi, I have not been abused so do not know your pain but just wanted you to know that I am here and am listening to you, glad you posted and know that we are all here for you.
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: noone is balming you for what happened to you when you were younger, hope you have had some sort of therapy to try and help you manage with what happened to you when you were younger :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.