i never knew how bad it was to...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Sep 29, 2009.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

"love" someone, just so you'd be loved too...

of course, the motive sounds wrong, or doesn't it?

i did know it was not the best reason to be in a relationship, but i thought, ahh hell, why not?

but no!

one of my "friends" (not really a friend, rather someone i just get along with) says she likes my friend, and that she really wants to get with him...

a) she doesn't even know the guy, she doesn't even know what he likes and what not, it's just that she hasn't been in a relationship for quite some time and wants to be loved
    b) my friend is soooo totally different, not just in person, also with relationships, she likes getting all physical, she likes it more for the physical part, my friend, he doesn't... not at all... he's the guy that just loves gaming and doesn't do physical relationships... also in relationships, he broke up with his girl because his girl wanted more physical shit than he... he's kind of insecure...

and she just gets mad at everyone now, and everything...
    and not "just" mad, really agressive shit mad...
    just because she can't get what she longs for...

horrible!

to know i used to be the same...

really, someone once said here loneliness comes from desire... true!
    i feel it...

i don't really have that desire anymore...
    i do, everyone does, but right now, i figured out, that's the worst reason to be in a relationship with someone... being alone is much much much! better, if your motive is wanting to be loved...

that's how i feel...

and now, i WANT to be alone, untill i find someone i DO WANT to love =)

i guess it's easier for me to learn from watching other people's mistakes rather than my own. =)

thought i'd share. ^^

2. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

that's not even really loving someone actually, it's using someone!