i never managed to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Emptysoul, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

i didnt managed to kill myself last night, I passed out from all the drugs i took before I could do it. Now there's someone in the room and I cant do it cause their here.
    I feel worce than i did last night, ive lost all control and im too tired and worn out. ive had no propper sleep in days and I cant eat, i got no appitite, what food goes down comes up again. Im shredded inside and am a lost cause
    mabir i wont pass out 2day and can actually do it and end it. eveyone would be better off without me alive anymore. tried to get help and no-one cares theres no point anymore
  2. Hey, I'm sorry you felt that you had to attempt last night and still feel the same way now, can you go to a hospital? Or maybe see your GP, they can help with those feelings, but you have to want to.

:hug: I hope things get better for you hun.
  3. Emptysoul

Ive talked to all of these but they just dont seem to want to help they say they will but nothing even happens and i get left more and more isolated
  4. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Are you on medication?

It doesn't cure your problems but just helps you cope for a while until you feel stronger.
  5. Emptysoul

only on painkillers
  6. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

Maybe you should talk to your doctor about this.

Do you see a therapist? It might help, too.
  7. Emptysoul

dr told me to go away an hospital was no help even tho i overdosed and its imposible to get a theripist unluss u pay and i dont have a job
  8. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

What did you tell him?
  9. Emptysoul

that i couldnt cope anymore and id tried to kill myself and why id tried and it did no help
  10. parlyvous

parlyvous New Member

I know the feeling. I've tried 3 times in my life and failed. Can't even do that right. The last time I ended up in the hospital for 7 days and then sent home...to manage on my own. I even needed a walker I was so weak. I know how you feel, everyone says "see a doctor and they do nothing' give you meds and experiment with them over and over without seeming to understand they are making you feel worse what with all the side effects.
  11. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Try changing your GP, go to another practice and register there, talk to a few people see if there is a good one in your area. On your first appointment with the doctor state very clearly your feelings and explain how you would benefit from some counselling. GP surgeries are run like businesses in the UK, and as wrong as it is sometimes you have to state your case as if you were trying to buy something. The doctor needs to make sure it's cost effective for him to send you for therapy, so really play on how much you think it would help you and you want to try it before any medication (this is your right unless your sectioned).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.