I Never Wanted to Feel Like This Again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Atty, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atty

Atty Member

But ... here I am. I'm so tired of living, but if I offed myself now, what would everything I've worked so hard to accomplish mean? Nothing.

But God, I just hate it. To the masses I'm a thirteen year old girl who's just going through a 'phase'. She doesn't really hurt, they say. She doesn't know what that means.

Tell me what it means, then. Tell me what it means to have a gaping hole in your chest. Tell me what it means to need to cry, but not be able to squeeze a tear out.

I want to know.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Atty...I wish I could give you a real life hug, but I am limited to cyber...is there any adult you can talk to and tell him/her how you feel? There are several valuable online teenage services, so please contact me if you would like to talk about this...also, please continue to tell us how you are doing...we are here for you, and my PM box is always open...much caring, J
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

oh lord! this post took me right back to the pain of 13.
    if you ever need an ear feel free to pm me :hug:
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about why you feel this way?

if you can get some treatment, therapy, change negative circumstances as much as possible, you might be able to get better

doesn't sound like you are just in a phase to me, but you are quite young still, so you might have a better chance of breaking out of the depression than others.

I hope that you can get better soon!
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Atty i am sorry you are so down Can you talk to someone at your school you trust A school councillor they are very understanding. Also try writing down everything you are feeling okay write all those words out so they are not stuck inside get the sadness out that way and the show someone what you have written I hope you can reach out to a teacher someone okay you can pm me as well i understand hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.