• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I Never Wanted to Feel Like This Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ... here I am. I'm so tired of living, but if I offed myself now, what would everything I've worked so hard to accomplish mean? Nothing.

But God, I just hate it. To the masses I'm a thirteen year old girl who's just going through a 'phase'. She doesn't really hurt, they say. She doesn't know what that means.

Tell me what it means, then. Tell me what it means to have a gaping hole in your chest. Tell me what it means to need to cry, but not be able to squeeze a tear out.

I want to know.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Atty...I wish I could give you a real life hug, but I am limited to cyber...is there any adult you can talk to and tell him/her how you feel? There are several valuable online teenage services, so please contact me if you would like to talk about this...also, please continue to tell us how you are doing...we are here for you, and my PM box is always open...much caring, J

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
oh lord! this post took me right back to the pain of 13.
if you ever need an ear feel free to pm me :hug:

may71

do you want to talk about why you feel this way?

if you can get some treatment, therapy, change negative circumstances as much as possible, you might be able to get better

doesn't sound like you are just in a phase to me, but you are quite young still, so you might have a better chance of breaking out of the depression than others.

I hope that you can get better soon!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Atty i am sorry you are so down Can you talk to someone at your school you trust A school councillor they are very understanding. Also try writing down everything you are feeling okay write all those words out so they are not stuck inside get the sadness out that way and the show someone what you have written I hope you can reach out to a teacher someone okay you can pm me as well i understand hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00