I Never Would Have Thought..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

...that my cat would one day lead me into another triggering event for depression. But that has happened.

I worry alot. I guess that's just my nature. On the Friday forum I posted that my cat has been suffering from dirreaha.

Here's the deal, it could just be she's got a mild bug, or it could be worse. Problem is don't have the money to take care of her. And I am worried that I am going to come home to an apartment full of cat crap all over the place. Plus the fact that I know she is not feeling well, saddens me deeply.

And there is only one thing I can do.

I am going to take her out into the country tonight and cut her loose.

I can't have her crapping all over the house and I can't afford the treatment.

Because this is such an evil act, and it shows just how pathetic I am, that I can't even take care of a cat, I certainly can not take care of myself.

I am out of food, out of money and out of time.

Once the cat is gone, I think I will go too.
  2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

you can always take her to the PDSA, they are a charity based on helping people who find it financialy difficult to care for their pets, they will treat her for a small donation
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You mean the ASPCA?

There is nothing anywhere near where I live.
  4. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

here we have the rspca and the pdsa.

If its that bad you should take her to a cat refuge, im sure there are loads of them in your area, or advertise her in the local paper.

If you dump that cat you are signing its death warrent,,
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am going to try and get a payday advance loan to take care of her.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.