I Never

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Thought you would turn into someone i feared so much within moments of losing your temper with me... i know i wasnt helping the argument and i know i hit him first and i know why i did it out of a mixture of fear and anger and back flashes.

so heres what happened

me and my fiancee, got into a massive argument which actually lead to a full on fist fight
    he tried to intimidate me by being right up in my face so i pushed him to get him to stop before he grabed me by the throat and was putting real pressure on my neck so i hit him im self defence.
    and then he pushed me causes me to fall into the wall and lose my balance whilst doing this he was constantly shouting at me and threatening me he threw a few punches, causing me a cut lip, and alot of bruising round my neck where his fingers we're pressing into my skin and a major back ach from being pushed so many times. including into a mirror causing it to smash

i never thought the person i loved would become my abuser i still love him and we talked about everything and he does feel bad, and he doesnt know how he let himself lose it with me like that.

he cant understand why i flinch when he goes to hug me im lying to him because i know he'll leave me if i told him i was scared of him.. losing him is not an option
    no-one understands

thought-out everything i still love him.

People keep who ive actually told keep telling me to leave him.. but thats not what i want to do..

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm not trying to belittle your relationship or anything but it sounds like the start of the standard cycle of abuse to me...

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

If it ever happens again... please leave him. It's no wonder you're scared of him, I would be too. Try talking your feelings through with him...
    If he leaves because of that then it wasn't a relationship worth pursuing... :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Do not wait until it happens again LEAVE now if it happens once it will happen again but only escalated. Bye Bye fiancee find someone who care please someone no matter what will respect you. Time to leave is now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.