i no longer care

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by andyc68, Dec 4, 2007.

1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i thought i could make it, i thought i could get thru the pain but i am not sure now, i still got another 6-7 weeks living with my ex til house sold and now i find our friends are more interested in helping her move into her new house,helping her little problems rather than trying to help me save my life like they promised.
    even my ex thinks i am ok now i have sorted somewhere to live.

how can ppl be so fucking blind, how can they stand by and watch me fall.

i feel so angry, so let down and disapointed by those who i trusted and now i find myself truely alone in the real world with no one to turn to.

i am stuck in a facade of life feeling invisible and ignored by everyone who i love and care about and while they go about there lives blanking me out i am suffering and slowly getting worse.

but hey, in 6-7 weeks i will have a house on my own and cash in the bank so i must be ok and cured.
    thats what they think i reckon

i am depressed, i have thoughts of suicide and now sh yet i am all alone surrounded by fake ppl.

fuck em!
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Maybe they think you are cured b/c you dont' show them or tell them that you aren't okay. They also may just be so consumed with their own shit they don't realize what's going on in front of them. Sometimes people can be quite clueless to the obvious and you may have to spell it out for them.

As for the feeling surrounded by the fake people..i get what you mean. But in life you will always be surrounded by someone that is fake...that would rather put up a facade then show their true colors.

I hope things work out for you. maybe you should seek help outside your friends for the depression, seek clinical help etc. b/c your friends on doctors and ultimately can't 100% cure you. I mean neither can therapists etc. but at least they are qualified to help you better.

Good luck
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

oh they know how bad i was, and i thought they actually cared and wanted to help and things started to feel as if there was hope, but now i feel totally betrayed, totally isolated and alone.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you've seen my true colors the bright and the dark. and i've been there. i know what you are feeling i truly do. I'mstill there and always have been you just need to let me in. my hand is reached out as far as it can go, you just need to grab it. Please take my hand and let me helpyou. maybe we can help each other and fuck the rest of ppl that have only their best interests at heart.