I no longer have emotions... for now anyway.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Adam_D, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Okay, I have dumped my girlfriend 3 times in total, and the third time was 3 days ago from making this post. I found out that she takes drugs and has apparently been banned from a shop she used to go to alot and I think that is the reason why. She has been with-holding information from me and she has been dishonest with me.

So after a 2 year relationship, I have dumped her by sending her an email telling her to get lost and never talk to me again and then I blocked her.

Since then, I feel no pity nor remorse from my action and I seem to be in more control of myself weirdly enough.

Had anyone else experienced nullified feelings from situations like this?
  2. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hey Adam :]]

I think I know what you are saying. When I left my boyfriend after about a year and a half, I lost all sense of emotion. I didn't care about what I had done or anything. Usually I care greatly, too much. It was wierd. Totally unlike me.

But now I'm finding I do care again, like... I don't know. It's sort of like after leaving him I shut myself of from feeling. Without noticing or meaning too. MAybe for defense against other wrong doings, whether to help convince myself that it wasn't my fault. I don't know.

This sounds like a load of babble :]]

Take care and keep strong,
  3. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

u probaly feel no remorse because you think in your mind she deserve this, and you have had enough, she might not be the personyou thought you loved anyway
  4. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Well it was her problem and she has penetrated my tolerance limit. Any suffering she is going through now is only justice to her own evil work. And you are correct of this newly discovered fact that she is not the one I love as the result. I did, but not anymore.

I would also like to add that what I'm going through now does not mean that I do not care for others, such as friends and online friends that I communicate with frequently, just that particular person that was hiding something dangerous behind my back that would bring blatant ruin to me later on if I didn't take action now on how to deal with it.

I mean, if your other half is showing you dishonesty and doesn't seem to be yet aware that you have found out about whatever, play it at there own game, turn their own weapon against them, for they know deep down of what they are doing is wrong and harmful. They end up ruined instead and will show them the big hint to learn the lesson.

The nullified feelings stage is a peaceful tranquil and helps me concentrate on other things that require attention like my studying at Open University that I take a high liking to.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007
  5. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i like the feeling of nullified emotions. its only happend 5 times but god damn it was good each time. really helped me to start afresh and concentrate coz i didnt have emotional attachment to anything. i could sort out priorities better that way
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.