i now know im not alone!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by screwed_in_da_head, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screwed_in_da_head

screwed_in_da_head New Member

i always thought that i was twisted or seriously twisted in my head to think that i wanna commit suicide. i have had shit loadsa probs. and to tell u the truth i iant coped well with these. i have overdosed, i have slit myself, i have done aerosols and i have tryed getting ran over - i no sad rite- but the thing is once ive done it i feel better, becuase i dont do this for fun, i do this cause i need help - and finally im getting it, i hope others like me can also get help - nobody deserves to feel the way i do...:sad:
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You are certainly not alone, and you are CERTAINLY not sick or twisted. What you are, infact, is someone who is hurting emotionally. I also don't think the acts are sad, what I think is sad is the fact that someone feels they need to hurt themselves to that extent.

It's really good that you are getting help and support, hopefully this is in the forum or therapy and/or meds or something. Is it helping yet?

You are right, no one does deserve to feel that way, and hopefully soon you will start to feel better.

And welcome to SF, hopefully you will find some additional help and support here too :)

If you ever need a chat feel free to PM me or something

Take care of yourself and keep fighting
  3. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

You're right, you're not alone...I'm glad to hear you're getting help. Let us know how you're doing. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.