I officially decided that I'm going to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ziva, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Next week I finish exams and the day after I finish my exams I am going to take a that it works. Hope that it works for me, I need to get out of this life I'm in, I can't handle it anymore, sure I got positives like a new boyfriend but the legal stuff is weighing my mind down even though I'm trying not to let it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

ziva you don't know what will happen in court. why not wait and see. i know it's unsettling, i had to go to court for something i did too. i ended up getting a fine instead of jail time. my mental illness was a factor (i'm bipolar and was manic at the time). you regret what you did and that will be clear in court. hang in there.
  3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

please dont do this, ziva.
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

You are obvisouly hurting a lot at the moment. However, it seems as though there is part of you that wants to hang on for something...you are taking your exams aren't you?

You have a new boyfriend which you see as a positive. Don't you want to know what may become of that?

What are you studying for? Exam stress can't be helping at the moment. I know what it's like. I hate exams.

Hope you are ok.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Good luck on your exams Ziva, but please don't harm yourself afterwards. Don't you want to see how you do on your exams?
  6. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

You don't need to get out of the life you're in Ziva, you need to learn how to live in it. Like everything, that will take practise but you can do it. You can learn coping strategies and you can learn to recognise what bit of the illness you're in and deal accordingly.
    There is hope.
    The legal stuff - I think you should do your day in court. NOT because I think you should be punished in some way but because I think you should tell them the whole story. You should tell the judge about the appalling advice you were given at the original trial, you should provide the medical evidence backing you up and you should tell them all about the mental stress you're under.
    I think you'll leave the court a free person but more importantly, you'll have stood up for yourself and given your side of things
    You need to channel all that anger and frustration into fighting for whats right. Pretend you're doing it for someone else if that helps. I find it very easy to fight for other people but not so easy to fight for myself.
    I don't think that you should let the other woman win.
    Sending hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.