I only live because..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ScouseJM, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

..I dont know a way to kill myself that works 100%. What keeps me from tryin is the fear of surviving. If I knew a way where I could be sure, then I would gladly take it. Ive come to realize that that is the stronger one of the 2 reasons I have for still bein here, the other bein stupid hope.
  2. bronwyyn

bronwyyn Well-Known Member

I really really know how you feel. Fear of failing is one of the main reasons I haven't tried yet. I read that only 1% of people who try to die by slitting their wrists actually succeed. That scares me. It is a comfort to me to know that I have a way out, even if I don't want to take it this very second. But knowing that there isn't a fool-proof way sends me into fits of anxiety.
  3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Scouse hun,

I am sorry you feel so down right now, but there will come a time when there is an end to the darkness that surrounds you now. I hope for your sake that this time comes soon and you can once again live your life to the fullest. *huggles*

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same. Ofcourse, I hope things will be better, but deep inside i know they wont. So, the main reason Im still alive is fear of surviving.
  5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Ane even worse, I will survive, but Ill be in a situation in which I coulndt try again (like surveilance, or some body damage which will make me uncapable to do some things)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.