I pose the Questions to you.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by northface35, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

Answer the questions, or forever hold your peace.

If you were stuck in a room with the most beautiful girl of your dreams with merely 30 minutes to live because of some lethal injection, what would you do specifically in that room?

If your brakes malfunctioned while moving 150 mph in a tunnel, and one black boy was standing on one lane and a white boy was standing on the other, which lane would you choose to cross?

If someone offered you ten million dollars to shoot your parents with a sniper from a few hundred yards away, would you do it?

Thank you for your precious time today.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Make polite conversation with her. Kiss her if I can.

Unsure. I'd swerve whichever way felt most natural.

My parents? Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
  3. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

1) I guess if I was dying maybe I'd be afraid or maybe I'd look back on my life. The woman wouldn't concern me.
    2) I'd try to avoid them but if I had to hit one whoever happens to be in front of me gets it.
    3) No

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
  4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

1) break through the wall or die trying. There is no such thing as trapped for a pissed off 300 pound lineman.

2) Head down the middle and hit both, WTF are they doing standing in the middle of traffic anyways.

3) Father yes, mother probably not. I'd probably just shoot myself.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

...Sure there is. You wouldn't be able to get through a brick wall without tools... and what would you do once you escaped? You have 30 minutes until you die!

6. Erratic

Erratic Active Member

1. Comfort her. I wouldn't try to get freaky with her because I don't dig chicks that way. Even if it was a guy, I wouldn't, that's just messed up.

2. At 150mph, you wouldn't have time to make a racial call on who to hit. You'd hit whoever was in your lane.

3. I dislike my parents, but I wouldn't kill them. I just don't have it in me.

7. WanderingStar

WanderingStar Account Closed

1.) Beat/torture her since im going to die anyway
    2.) If I can't kill them both, i'll probably swerve to my left since im left handed. Whoever is there, is there
    3.) Yes. No contest, yes.

8. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Kinda personal isn't it? If she was really the girl of my dreams then she'd do all the weird, erotic and terrifying things I've imagined her to like, without needing any convincing from me.

I wouldn't cross lanes. I'd keep driving on the one I was on. If I did change lanes then it would make me a murderer, as it would be killing with intent. Without changing it just makes both myself and the other boy victims of circumstance.

Nope.

9. Aissela

Aissela Well-Known Member

Whatever she wants.

Close my eyes and let fate have it.

Yes.

10. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

would there be contraindications concerning the consumption of alcoholic beverages in
    conjunction with whatever medication was used for this alleged lethal injection?

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

1. All my wildest sexual fantasies
    2. I'm not racist, I don't know
    3. I'd consider it

12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i would ask for a cuddle and talk/relax till i went.

i would probably just go down the middle of the road, and hope that neither got killed

no as the dollar is quite weak now, so i would not be getting value for money.

13. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Can you explain me this like to an 8 year old please?

OK, my 2 cents:

1) I would dictate her all my farewell messages to the cruel world and ordered her to write them down and put them on youtube. Then, of course, seeing how inteelegent and emotional and poetic person I am, she would surely want to have my baby...

2) The white one. i don't want to clean black paint from my windshield.

3) I would try to make a deal to shoot my mother in the leg for 1 million $. so she would finally have one GOOD reason to shout at me. :evil:

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Does alcohol + lethal injection = kaboom?

15. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

yes, kaboom. and to be precise about what I meant, it was merely attempted comedy.

the questions are silly. answering them is pointless, and I just felt like having
    a few cocktails while pondering the whole affair :biggrin:

16. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

1. I'd probably curl up into a depressive fetal position and bitterly cry, "Of course this should happen to me. What did I expect?"

2. I'm not noble or altruistic, but I'd instinctively, so long as I had time to react, jerk the wheel away from both objects in my way and probably run into the wall. Probably muttering a curse word all the while. Really, what the hell are the kids doing on a roadway...and why am I going so bloody fast? Or, I'd brake.

3. Not really. It would make me feel bad.

17. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Um, talk? I'm not into girls. :wink:

What the hell are the idiots standing in the road for? Plus, if they're standing in the middle of the lanes, there should be room to drive through the middle between 'em.

No.

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Have the best sex of my life. :laugh:

I would aim for both of them for standing in the middle of the road. Kill two birds with one stone. :laugh:

Probably not. But I would aim my sniper rifle at you for asking such a dumb question. :laugh:

19. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

On a good day
    Honestly? Prolly make some jokes and ask for a blowjob at least. In the last ten minutes I might panic and ask if she could seduce the executioner for me so I could escape. (Gallow's Pole style)

I'd try and swerve to hit both, why choose? If I have to pick, the white boy.

Nope.

20. pit

pit Well-Known Member

My answers:

1. Fuck her.

2. Hit the white boy since Barack is president now.

3. How do you know the sniper isn't going to walk off with my ten million bucks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.