Empathy Only I post here when needing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
So sorry for opening this thread. I'm feeling quite bad now, I want to cry... I need to know you're caring for me because my brain is cheating myself. It tells me I'm hated by many people and I'm intentionally ignored by people. I can't let myself believe that's not true, although I know.
It's my last hope, please help me. please tell me you don't hate me...please reply me and tell me you care me...I'm so sorry.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Honey...where has this sprung from? I think you're an amazing person with a huge heart. I sometimes feel ignored or hated online and very much offline, its just a minor thing we go through in my opinion but the truth is people are more absorbed in what is going on with them to even contemplate hating you, I don't even know how anyone could hate you...you're a true sweetheart. Your presence here is welcome 24/7 and you have the same level of everyone else as receiving support so there's no need to be sorry for creating this thread. Hugs and love, we understand. ❤🌹

Raven

SF Supporter
I don't hate you at all and I admire your ability to reach out. I'm just trying to stay afloat myself. It's difficult, the hell our minds put us through.

Hang in there. You are cared about. It's a weekday and there won't be as many people available to respond, but they will.

*console
Honey...where has this sprung from? I think you're an amazing person with a huge heart. I sometimes feel ignored or hated online and very much offline, its just a minor thing we go through in my opinion but the truth is people are more absorbed in what is going on with them to even contemplate hating you, I don't even know how anyone could hate you...you're a true sweetheart. Your presence here is welcome 24/7 and you have the same level of everyone else as receiving support so there's no need to be sorry for creating this thread. Hugs and love, we understand. ❤🌹
Thank you sooooooo much @WaterUnder @Petal
You saved me when I feel so bad. I'm unable to express my appreciation, that's beyond my description...

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Of course we care about you, you're awesome. There's no conceivable way that the people here hate you. *hug
And like i said, there's no need to apologise for feeling this way. The people here can understand what it feels like to have that kind of anxiety weighing down on our resolve. :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Please keep in mind that there is always someone to talk on SF when you are having a challenging day. You deserve as much support and respect as any of us here do :)

We all have our flaws and off days, we're all entitled to them too.

I get it, your were just having a self doubting moment but trust me I do care about you *hug You're golden

No one should ever feel hated on SF, its our own mind making us feel like that and there's miscommunication with ourselves and others.

Loads of hugs your way, you are cared for here by so many people, even if someone is ignoring you, that is their issue not yours but I highly doubt anyone is ignoring you on purpose *hug

I care 💖✔💕✔

Raven

SF Supporter
Please keep in mind that there is always someone to talk on SF when you are having a challenging day. You deserve as much support and respect as any of us here do :)

We all have our flaws and off days, we're all entitled to them too.

I get it, your were just having a self doubting moment but trust me I do care about you *hug You're golden

No one should ever feel hated on SF, its our own mind making us feel like that and there's miscommunication with ourselves and others.

Loads of hugs your way, you are cared for here by so many people, even if someone is ignoring you, that is their issue not yours but I highly doubt anyone is ignoring you on purpose *hug

I care 💖✔💕✔
Thank you for your care Petal !!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00