Status
Not open for further replies.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
C'est la Vie.
I feel bad.
Wanting to know if that worthy talking to people who has never communicated with me here. I'm not sure if they want to be friends with me, but for myself I won't refuse everyone. I will feel very bad if they just ignore my words by accident or on purpose. I'm extremely afraid of rejection. I often doubt if they hate me or don't want to approach me because I am a teenager.
Is that means I'm not positive or active enough? I feel like I'm often the outsider.
Sorry for that. :(
Of course you are 'worthy' of talking to people. You're a part of the community, no matter your age. You should comment as much or as little as feels right at the time. I think any of us would be happy to hear from you. *hug

And here's a secret - a lot of people are afraid of rejection, or overthink things what people say or don't say.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Of course you are 'worthy' of talking to people. You're a part of the community, no matter your age. You should comment as much or as little as feels right at the time. I think any of us would be happy to hear from you. *hug

And here's a secret - a lot of people are afraid of rejection, or overthink things what people say or don't say.
Thank you, i am glad so many of you can relate. Happy for being a member of SF.:)

Raven

SF Supporter
@may71 Thank you!
And sorry that's too late @Sunday16 Thank you for your post here.

Today was baddddddd. School activity, walking (and sometimes running) for 7 hours. Hurt. All over my body.
But that's nothing for me, because everyone others were the same. I left no complaint.

My foot got hurt when getting back. So I didn't keep on when only 20 minutes left. Before I walked for 2 hours with that pain. I cried and (I know that's a self-harm method and would be edited so I don't type it down) because I couldn't keep on.
I couldn't keep on, why only me? Feeling bad.
I hate to be weak. I know I'm not good at sports all the time. But damn I just cannot accept.
So I just want to cry and hate myself. For being sad because of this tiny problem.*help
Sorry for this post...

Raven

SF Supporter
I am worried all the time and think too much about some simple things.
How to change it?*confused I know that's also a problem to many of you.

Waves

So sorry for opening this thread. I'm feeling quite bad now, I want to cry... I need to know you're caring for me because my brain is cheating myself. It tells me I'm hated by many people and I'm intentionally ignored by people. I can't let myself believe that's not true, although I know.
It's my last hope, please help me. please tell me you don't hate me...please reply me and tell me you care me...I'm so sorry.

Wow. You described how I feel. Could be symptoms of the illness. Depression

School activity, walking (and sometimes running) for 7 hours
Seven hours? That's crazy! Why do they make you walk and run for that long?
So I just want to cry and hate myself. For being sad because of this tiny problem
It sounds like it hurt quite a bit. It would also be really exhausting to walk or run for that long. That alone could make you sad.

Please don't hate yourself for being sad. It's perfectly understandable.

*hug

Raven

SF Supporter
Seven hours? That's crazy! Why do they make you walk and run for that long?

It sounds like it hurt quite a bit. It would also be really exhausting to walk or run for that long. That alone could make you sad.

Please don't hate yourself for being sad. It's perfectly understandable.

*hug
The students had to walk to a memorial hall and the school wanted us to have willpower. But I think that's too terrible.
Thank you for your understanding.*hug
Wow. You described how I feel. Could be symptoms of the illness. Depression
Sorry you feel that way.*consoleHope you get better.

Raven

SF Supporter
Anxiety makes me think about how would others think about me all the time! I hate myself for doing something wrong. I can't control it.
I'm afraid if people don't want to speak to me or help me anymore although that's not true.
The feeling is similar to my first post of this thread.
After those things, can I still get some help? I don't want to be selfish but I...
Another complete mess in my head. What's that for?*help

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Anxiety makes me think about how would others think about me all the time! I hate myself for doing something wrong. I can't control it.
I'm afraid if people don't want to speak to me or help me anymore although that's not true.
After those things, can I still get some help? I don't want to be selfish but I...
Oh dude I can so empathize with this. I always think I've done something wrong, and when I know I have I can't stop thinking about it. My therapist keeps on me about how much I care about what others think, but I don't know how to stop. So. Ha. No advice I guess. Just *hug

Mato

SF Moongazer🌛💙🌜
SF Supporter
Sometimes I have similar feelings. I am an introvert in real life and hard to make new contacts. I always worry about other people's reactions. Take care of yourself. I always like to talk to you. I like u. Hug.*console*hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00