I prob wont

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hanging by a thread, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

i know i prob wont but i drunk and feeling down, i just wanna leave everything, i wanna die. i cant take it anymore and i might be pregnant and i cant take any thing. i hate everything

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

sounds like you need to find some outside support. i guess i would be finding out for sure if you are pregnant.
    i would look in the phone book and find a center that can help you.
    life can be a battle ... and i suppose like i almost did 3 tikmes. we can simply give up and say the hell with it.

like i was told before, find more ppl to talk to. theres plenty of help out there if you are intrested in it.

drinking will always bring you down. thats not a good thing.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to put down the alcohol and go bye a preg test or just go into a clinic to get tested. You need to talk to someone crisis team perhaps to just get your mind clear take one step at a time first find out for sure if you are pregnant then decisions of your own will have to be made but drinking alcohol will not be anything positive here. Take care call someone to talk to okay. take care
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF. Drinking isnt good when it brings you down...drinking is for fun but when its not fun then its time to let it go...perhaps you can find help with AA if you can't stop drinking....

As for the might be pregnant why not buy a test? Or get tested at a clinic, they only need a pee sample.

Also keep talking to us, we're here to listen...pm me if you want :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.