i probably shouldnt feel the way i am but i do :/

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by black shadow, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black shadow

black shadow New Member

dont really know where to start, but hey here goes... i've had a troubled up bringing, parents split up, various kidnap attempt by family members, family dying moving from house to house, although I know that my dad would do anything he could to help me i just dont feel like anything can make me happy. ive been with my girlfriend for like 9 months (the longest relationship ive had) shes amazing anything anyone can ask for but i just feel im putting a front up and hinding everything. i dont know what i can do to make me happy. i just seem to mess everything up it all builds up inside of me and i just cant deal with things, over the last few days ive been thinking alot about just ending all the pain and doing something drastic. ive had 2 occassions where ive so nearly done it jumping off the boat im working on and driving as fast as i can into an oncoming truck. i dont know how long i can take this before i do something that i feel will only end all the problems.

Black shadow
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you im sorry your depression is not being lifted You need newer meds yes or different therapist to help you Harming you will only bring so much sadness and pain hun to the ones you love please talk to your doc okay try something new
  3. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Member

Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem! You have people that you love and need and expect nothing more of them other than to be what they are. They accept you in the same way! Please tell them what you are feeling xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.