i quit.. you win

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

leaving sf. I cant fight anymore. take care of each other, I don't plan on coming back. I know mods wont give me time but it doesn't matter. what does anything matter anymore. I tried so hard for you... for all of you, but you win. I always used to say 'youll always find me here' but no more. im sorry I failed the ones I promised to protect. :cry: im sorry, better off without me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
  2. mytime

mytime Active Member

Please don't go.

I'm here if you want to IM.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, what has brought this on? Please stay 'cos I'd like to get to know you better plus you would be missed :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You haven't failed anyone. But you need to look after YOU now, because you're important. You can only do so much for other people, but ultimately, what they do is their own decision. The most important thing you can do is to take care of yourself.

I hope you come back, so that we can support you just as you've supported so many others.

5. among the stars

just want to end my life. im thru. I need to find a bridge or something and just finish the job that mom began.

6. WildCherry

No, you don't. Hope you'll talk this out... what's going on?

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

8. among the stars

this isn't helping...

9. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I wish I could cure how you feel, but can't. Please understand that you do matter to many. Us out spoken ones care so much for you, please stay for the ones who love you, J'ai Fait Une Promesse. I need a person like you, who can relate :<3

10. WildCherry

What isn't helping?

11. among the stars

I wish I could be like all of you and speak instead of holding it all in, but I just don't have the words anymore. I just keep stuffing it inside of me... waiting for my pain to overflow its barriers and consume me fully.

12. erick

erick Active Member

I wish for you to be my best friend. Please stay with us.

13. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

Well thats your problem. You are keeping your problems to yourself. I have studied psychology in College. The worse thing you can do is keep your problems to yourself. Then they do not get addressed. You have to reach out. If you keep them to yourself, it becomes overwhelming and will become a life threatening situation. Maybe you dont want to reach out for help here on the forums. That is your choice, but certainly you have family, or at least one friend that is willing to listen. If you dont have anyone that will listen that you have me. You can PM me, I will give you my number, and you can call. You can work out a plan for a better tomorrow. Please dont keep your problems to yourself. Thats what i did, It has caused me nothing but isolation, depression, loss of friends, etc. So learn from others mistakes and get help for you.

14. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

And another thing, suicide is never a Win/lose situation. Its a lose/lose situation. You lose your life. You loose the chance to help anyone in the future that you could have. Please hold on. And the people who seem like they dont care, would even miss you. Life sucks. Its extremely hard. I Know that . I know you know that. But thats why we have to stay together and help each other through the hard times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.