I quit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kezzie, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I have nothing, I am nothing! I have no one, I am no one! I cannot face this world anymore. I give up. I quit

2. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

This describes me too. YOu're not alone.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What is going on in your life that is making you feel this way?

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Kezzie, Did something happen today? Whats going on? Is it feelings/grief that is even worse to bear because its Easter ?

5. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

Its just been a lot harder today. She would of been 6 weeks old today. We should be celebrating her first easter and spoiling her rotten. Instead I am alone

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss Kezzie :( Are you getting much support, from family, friends or professionals?

7. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I'm estranged from my family, have very few friends and none who know my entire past. As for professionals a nice person on here gave me some numbers for support in the UK but other than that no

8. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Kezzie. This has got to be the hardest thing a parent may be forced to endure. Don't give up please. Tomorrow is a new day and has the potential to be better. What if, in honor of that sweet little one, you try to spoil the one she loved the most in this world ~ you? ♥ ♥ ♥

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Kezzie, I did not realize that the passing of your beautiful baby was so recent. It is nothing less than heartbreaking. I hope that your siblings will understand the truth of who you are. And embrace you as soon as possible. When kids are under the control of parents it can make contact much more difficult. Someday they will be able to think for themselves. It is my hope that they will embrace you when that time comes. I am so deeply sorry for what you are currently going through. I hope you can find some good counselling through one of the links that were posted for you. I hope someone at one of the places can hook you up with someone who can help. Because you deserve it more than almost anyone I have met. Seriously. :hug: :lhug: :hug: times a thousand. Please know I care

10. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

My daughter was born at 10:33am on the 25th of febuary 2013 and died on the 1st of march. she would have been 6 weeks old today and I guess I'm just having a hard time. Before I found this forum I had absolutely no one to talk to. I have looked at the links and am now just working up the courage to get in touch with one. Its hard.

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Kezzie, you just stay with us. When you can, you will call one of the phone numbers. Just keep posting here at sf. You have support here. It is understandable that you are not ready to reach out irl again, given the responses you had before. When you can, you will call. And you have us as your support system.

12. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

Thank you for understanding. I was half expecting to be told to grow up and just phone one already. I find sf very helpful, i think mainly because you are all so understanding and none of you have judged me.

13. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Honestly, I cannot imagine judging you for what you have endured, and are currently enduring. It is untinkable that anyone could have anthing but respect and compassion. I am sorry you were treated so badly by people who havnt a clue

14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Kezzie, I did something. I went to an online candle lighting place. Its a very wonderful website with a beautiful and huge candle lighting area. I started a very special "group" I consider it a candle room, for your beautiful Olivia. You can go there every day and light candles and leave messages for her. I already lit one for her. The room ( aka group) will be active as long as someone lights one candle for her in the room every two days. Each candle burrns for 2 days.

I have known someone who has kept a room aka group burning for her baby boy for years. So now, for as long as you want it, you have one also. i hope it was alright to do this. you can go to http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Olivk to see your candle room. The name of the room is Olivk. They allow only 5 characterrs. I wanted to make sure no one else had the same room. So I put your name as the last letter.

anyone who would like to light a candle and leave a short message for Olivia or Kezzie, can click on the link. I know I will light more in the days to come. Again, I hope that what I did was okay with you. I so wanted to honor her and you.

15. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

Wow... That is incredibly sweet of you. Thank you, I have already visited and lit a candle for her and will do again and again. Thank you so much for thinking of this, for thinking off me. You truly are amazing. Thank you xxx

16. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes. I saw your message <3 I saw the candle. I am glad I could do this for you. you deserve care kindness and healing people in your life. THIS is what you deserve

17. flowers

flowers Senior Member

18. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I have been back and lit two more candles. It is a lovely place to go to reflect. Thank you again for thinking of it

19. flowers

flowers Senior Member

it is my honor to be able to do it, Kezzie :hug: It is also for your comfort. To go there and light as many candles as you want. I think the room is so very comforting. There is something about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.