I quit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I guess thats all I have to say. I'm just giving up for good. I have one day left.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

how come? whats happened dude?

3. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Kankuro,

I'm sorry to hear about what's been happening.

All I can say is please try not to quit. Give it a few more days, you may feel better.

Take care and get well soon.

Kind regards,

Polar

4. ZombiePringle

Just forget about me. I'm not worth worrying about. Tomorrow it will all come to an end.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We're going to worry about you, and care about you, whether you want us to or not. What's wrong?

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please don't quit please find that fight in you reach out for help and we will help you fight. Get angry if you must because anger will give you that energy to carry on I know it is not a great coping skill but it works fro me The hell with everything think anger let go of the pain and keep fighting okay.

7. ZombiePringle

I have no fight in me. I'm not going to reconsider this time. I'm doing this tomorrow night. I'm sorry.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why? Why are you planning to do it tomorrow night?

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why tommorrow you have stayed here this long trusted us this long why not continue to trust us. reach out to us. you have friends and you will hurt them greatly they reach out to you for help now reach out to them This is a team effort here so don't give up reach out again and again so we can help each other. Hope to see hear you have trusted us to support you through this rough patch take care.

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please Kankuro there is so much you bring to SF for that alone can you give it more time?
    I will PM you too but please don't go hun....
    :hugtackles: I have not been around so don't know what is going on either ....can you update us all?

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Josh :hug:

What's going on? I got your visitor message? :( Please talk to us ..

12. ZombiePringle

I'm just going to leave SF for a while. If I'm going to be openly insulted... Maybe I won't leave but only help people here and not seek any help again from here.

13. busenbust

busenbust Well-Known Member

Come back to SF. Someone is here for you...((((hugs))).

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

We are here and the majority of us want you to be safe..Take care!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.