I quit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 41021, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Fuck IT!

I quit!
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

What happened?
    Whats wrong?
    You need more detail, we can help :hug: x
  3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I cannot do this anymore i cannot
    I am merely human
    and i have reached the limit of my humanity
    and it's fucking killing me
    i cannot do this
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

If you mean quit life Kali then please don't give up...
  5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I am tired :sad:

I am soooo sooo tired
    I'm tired of fighting it
    i'm tired of trying
    i'm tired of being on the losing team, the one that didn't catch the bus
    I'm tired of seeing all the pain...the people i provide services for
    I'm just freaking tired
    I cannot do this anymore :no:
    I just can't
    i'm sick of pain
    a sea of freaking pain
    emotional and physical and not just my own
    i have just reached my ultimate limit
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Hon, could it be that the job you are doing is not very good for your emotional state in the long term ? It seems to me that you keep giving and helping dispite all the negative things that you see while doing this. maybe you need some sort of a break for a litle while ?
  7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

I cut back on my work the past year...cut corners...in a way that would not interfere with helping people.

I'm beat
    I'm sick of this.
    this world is cruel and it sucks and it hurts too many ppl and i have just had it

and guess freaking what? I'm human. I am human. i have a freaking heart...and that heart really hurts
    and just please...i cannot take any more dead people...no more. no more kids getting hurt...no more. but please...no more dead people. I cannot do it

freak.... i am losing it. i am taking everything i can to calm down and it's having the opposite reaction. It's freaking hyping me up.

I suspect i am losing it.

I cannot do anymore :no:
    I cannot hurt anymore... :no: honestly, i really cannot. I can't do it.
    just please please i want to be held and cry
    i don't feel so good
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry you are having such a rough day. take time for you. whatever you can to take care of you, a good book, a warm bubble bath, a phone call with an old friend. whatever you need. sending you a big hug, if okay.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Kali. I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting so much. You seem like such a caring and helpful person. If I remember correctly, you're a nurse and if you work in the ER, then you have to expect that you will be dealing with many sick and dying patients. You can't take it personally. I'm sure that you're doing all that you can to help your patients recover, but like you said, you're only human. You have to try and not get personally attached to your patients, or else it will take a toll on your own physical and emotional health. :hug:
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

*holds Kali tight while she cries*
  11. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Can you take a holiday and take some time to come to terms with your grief?
  12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

thank you **hugs** all I am soo soo sorry.

No. not a nurse but in social services/community service type work.

no escape at holiday...i wish. the only escape is trying to drug myself and still function. I so want a total perm escape.

fragile at moment...feel like i'm walking the fence.

and now back to work :sad:

13. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Do your employers know about how you feel? They probably have some sort of counseling services available that could really help you. Also, please continue coming here and posting so we know you are alright. We want you to be okay. *hugs*
  14. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

did you manage to get some sleep last night hon

15. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sending you biggest of hugs; please protect yourself from battle fatigue...J
  16. 41021

41021 Banned Member

with the amount of meds in me, it was the best sleep i've had in weeks.

I am still so drained and have so much that is expected of myself (I expect from me) and so much needed by others.

but my head is tormenting me, as is my heart :(

xxx all
  17. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm also a social worker and the best thing I did was tell my employer how I felt. That opened the way to support in work.
  18. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i wish i could come live with you.
  19. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I love you Kali. :wub: Always remember that. I'm always here if you need to talk. You are an amazingly strong woman and I look up to your strength so much. I know it gets hard sometimes, but that's why I, and everyone else that loves you are here. Hang in there. :hug: xxxxxx
  20. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Be sure to get enough rest Kali. Even the guardian angels like you need some rest sometimes. You need to let yourself heal so that you can be strong to help the people you work with. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.