i quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraRose

Venting is always a good thing to do, it give you a chance to get the bad out that you need. And this is the best place to vent.

I am here for you if you need an ear to scream at.

:hug:

jimk

Staff Alumni
((Broken Child)) it is just fine to say had all you can take atm on here.. just hope you get a response or two on here that makes it a bit better for you soon... you take care, Jim

forever_scarred

We were worried Broken_Child and thank you for saying you are better now.
How are you feeling now?
last night was total hell, i lost it completely. never went to sleep. completely shut down...i dunno if im any better...except im still breathing...my mind is still iin ruin....i know im jumpy/agitated...losing control....

Hi hun,
Im sorry you had such a rough night. Maybe it helps to think about the horses you help to take care for. Maybe visit them again soon. I notice when Im with my horse, my mind get more clear, maybe thats also because I rant to him about all kinds of stuff. Just taking care of him and everything, often makes me feel better. Ofcourse it doesnt make everything go away, but it might make you feel better. I hope you will feel better tonight and have some good sleeping.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Hey Broken,

I'm sorry that you had a rough night. If you would like we can exchange MSN names and such through PM.

That way you can vent to me also. I am banned from chat, so I'm not able to get on. Go ahead and drop me a PM with your info, and we'll talk.

windlepoons

Sorry to hear things are bad, but please breathe deeply and try to clear your mind for a while, I find that helps.

Keep talking to us and we will help if we can.

IV2010

I'm glad to see you're still here Broken....
I like the advice of spending more time with your horses in the hope that it takes your mind off your troubles
doing something nice for yourself is good and you're worth it..:arms::hugtackles:

forever_scarred

Sorry to hear things are bad, but please breathe deeply and try to clear your mind for a while, I find that helps.

Keep talking to us and we will help if we can.
I dunno what to say...its so locked up inside. when i left work today i knew i was gonna blow...got in the car and screamed....felt like my head was gonna burst. and in the end it made no difference all it did was give me more pain. I wanted to cry but no tears came...i want things to happen...bad shit but i guess im not lucky enough. been drawing the past 2 days...which is really bad cuz i only draw when nothing else works. keeping it all locked in a box til im ready.... maybe soon...i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00